16.

"Everything okay?" I asked Luis, his forehead wrinkled and his jaw clenched; stuffing his phone back into his pocket after ending the call.

"Just work." He replied. "I'm sorry, Amara, I think I'm going to have to get going..." He placed his hand just under my jaw, cupping my face with his large hand. "I hope you understand... I did want to spend the whole day with you," He dragged his hands down my arms, closing his hands around my wrists as he lifted my hands closer to his face. "But I'll be back soon." He kissed the back of both my hands.

I'm really glad he's leaving, I was fed up of him and his body guard following us around. Plus, I felt bad for the body guard, he was carrying more bags than ever. I would look at thing and Luis was quick to purchase it. Too much money has been spent on Cartier and Hermes today. He did get me this gorgeous Van Clef bracelet, might as well run him dry before I betray him.

Actually, maybe there should be a change of plans.

"You can still spend the rest of the day with me," Now I made myself look as if I'm too comfortable with him. I pressed my front against his, wrapping my arms around his neck as our faces were inches apart. "Let me come with you" I muttered and he was quick to say no.

"No--"

"Come on, Eli," I slide one hand down to his chest, feeling each and every muscle in his pec. I seemed to get a reaction out of him with that nickname, I felt his fingers dig into my waist as he pressed me closer to his body. "Let me come with you... please?" I looked at him through my lashes, his eyes mesmerised by me as I witnessed the contemplation swirling in his hazel eyes.

"Fine." He gave in so easily.

I fucked myself over, never did I think it would've been this boring. If I had known Luis' work was this irrelevant, I would've just went back to his family's house. I could've come up with plans on how to annoy his sister.

Speaking of that bitch... "Hello, Elena." I fakery smiled at her, she only looked at me, then between me and her brother.

"Amara." She gave me a nod and I felt Luis walk over, close up behind me as his hands gripped my waist.

"Rephrase that, sis." I watched Elena's expressions turn into a subtle shocked one and now, I smirked, purposefully pushing back into Luis as I innocently titled my head.

"Uh..." She looked confused. "Hello, Amara." She spoke and then scurried off to the other side of this enormous kitchen where plentiful kitchen staff helped her prepare dinner.

"Let's go freshen up?" I looked back up at Luis and he gave me a small smile, nodding.

I led the way to our room, Luis locking the door behind us once he entered. I headed straight into the bathroom as I let the shower run.

"I'm going to shower quickly." I called out to Luis, shutting the door behind me as I proceeded to take my clothes off.

Dropping them into the laundry basket, I stepped into the shower, feeling the hot water soothe my back, steam filling up the room in an instant.

I looked at the other side of the bathroom, the glass wall -- only a one way window -- I watched the sun set, the orange hues of the sun contrast on the reflection of the bright blue sea. The view is beyond beautiful. The green trees swaying at the mildly cool evening air as the moon started peaking behind the clouds.

I turned away now, scrubbing my body clean with the coconut scented body wash, and wow, this is amazing.

I closed my eyes, enjoying this moment, zoned out completely as my thoughts drifted to Lorenzo.