7.

(A/N: this chapter has been changed and everything onwards — TW for this chapter)

"Can you walk in those?" Luis stopped, his eyes scanning my heels as I turned around to face him.

I'm tall, especially in heels, but it really makes me notice Luis's tall and built frame. His shoulders broad like his body could engulf me completely as I looked up at him.

"Yeah." I nodded, admiring my black silhouettes before my eyes dragged back up to his eyes. "Luis?" I stepped a little closer. "Maybe you should seem more approachable, this is a charity event." I gently snaked my arm through his, making it seem believable that Luis and I are together.

"I think I look approachable." He didn't look at me completely once I stood by his side but his head did turn a little.

"Not unless you're trying to look approachable for some demons." I jerked a brow as I looked around, Luis sighing next to me.

"Okay, I don't look scary." He raised a brow and I sniggered, making him tilt his head down at me.

"Maybe put on a smile," I turned him around a little as I stood in front of him, straightening his tie. "And stop glaring at every man who walks past us." I grabbed his chin, making him face me, preventing him from glaring at the man who timidly walked past us.

He sighed, looking down at me as he scanned my eyes before doing whatever the fuck he's doing with his mouth.

The corners of his lips stretching outwards instead upwards and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He instantly frowned as his lips dropped and I resisted the urge to laugh in his face.

"Smiling?" He does not know what smiling is.

"That was not smiling, I'll tell you that." His frown deepened, just glaring down at me.

"Show me how to smile then." He gently pushed back the strand of my hair that trickled my eyebrow. I felt myself tense up at how gentle his fingers felt yet how intense his eyes were.

"You don't know how to smile?" I raised a brow and he sucked in his bottom lip, his eyes still on me as he slowly shook his head. "Liar." I couldn't help but smirk as I rolled my eyes, about to walk away just as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into his sturdy chest.

"Come on," He held my chin, rubbing it with his thumb and I could feel the tips of my ears starting to burn up. "Show me that pretty little smile."

My lips automatically turned upwards at his words, his gaze deepening onto my lips as he licked his own bottom lip.

"So pretty." He whispered, his thumb grazing over my bottom lip and I clenched my jaw.

I can't let him have such an effect on me, what's wrong with me?

I cleared my throat, instantly putting a small gap between us but he didn't budge, my eyes wandering the area.

"Maybe we should go converse." I suggested but he didn't say anything, he just kept staring — as usual.

"Sure."

After a while of conversing, my eyes met with a familiar man. A warm feeling clouding my heart as after so long I've met someone familiar.

His blue eyes wrinkled at the corners as a toothy smile plastered itself on his lips.

A smile — as big as it can stretch — grew on my lips as I covered it with my hand. Luis looked at me in confusion from my sudden change in attitude but I do not care.