15.

I wiped the smile of my face now, tired from all the pretending. My eyes so dull, I can hardly see myself in my eyes, the ends turning downwards once my smile had dropped, so evidently tired.

I hate all of this.

I stood there, on the terrace of the house, watching the gates of the house which were guarded by two security guards; the drive long to exit onto the main road.

It's going to be hard to escape, I really need to see where Ajax is. Once we're out onto the main road, it should be easy from there. I just need a car.

"What are you doing here?" I didn't expect anyone to be up here, turning around to face the voice that spoke.

Seeing Luis's sister, I eased up, smiling back at her.

"Fresh air," I shrugged. "Plus, the view's so nice." I told her and she furrowed her brows.

"The view's that way," She pointed behind us and my smile faltered a little. "The only view there is the main road." She now pointed in front of us again, the smile still on her face and I furrowed my brows at how weird her vibe felt.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I was just looking around," I shrugged. "Plus, the sun's setting over there," I pointed in the direction of the road. "Not there, so." I shrugged, my tone a little passive aggressive, I didn't mean it but I don't like the look she has on her face — crazy.

"I see." Yeah, exactly. "Come downstairs, you're missing out." She now smiled again, properly, me nodding.

I turned around to walk behind her but she all of a sudden stopped, making me stop too. She slowly turned around, looking up at me and I furrowed my brows.

"The main road is a pretty far walk, takes about three minutes even if you run," What the fuck? "I don't suggest it." Now this bitch is about to get smacked up if she doesn't talk clearly.

"I sorry, I don't get what you mean," I smiled down at her, my smile menacing and I saw how her own smile faltered. "So I suggest that you don't talk about things that could be taken in the wrong ways." She wants to show me crazy eyes? Oh, poor her, she doesn't know who she's messing with.

She only looked up at me, eyes flooding with unfamiliar emotions.

"Let's go before we're late." I walked past her, a satisfied smirk playing on my lips.

"Where were you?" Luis asked as I sat next to him, around the fire pit and he protectively put his arm behind me, not touching me but it was close.

"Just checking out the view," I told him, my eyes glancing at his sister, her eyes not leaving me either. "I can't get enough of this place." I kept my glare on her, her eyes flooding with this unfamiliar emotion, her fingers so anxiously twiddling with each other.

"It's beautiful, is it not?" Luis asked and I nodded, his face close to mine as I now took my eyes away from the anxious girl to him.

Yes, way too beautiful for such a person as your self.

This house, it's uniquely beautiful.

One thought pestered me, how do I contact Ajax? I can't sit around and wait for him to contact me. I do have time but I'm getting impatient now.

"What's on your mind, amore?" Luis asked softly, so only I could hear him, his warm breathe brushing against my bare shoulder which made me shudder from disgust.

"Just thinking what a beautiful place this is." I softly smiled, which isn't a complete lie. This place is quite beautiful.

Luis smiled, his smile lines so prominent and I furrowed my brows to see such a genuine smile on his lips. His eyes glistening with the reflection of the fire, the amber hues mixing well with his dark, devious eyes.