Chapter 4

I stood there in silence. What did he said? A gift? Nah this is too nonsense. I bring up the mop higher and came closer to him until I saw his necklace. Isn't it the necklace from the alley yesterday?

"Isn't that the necklace I saw yesterday?", I point my finger on his necklace.

"It is right? We have the same necklace, so that means—", before he could finish his words, I hit him with the mop caused him to groan.

"Yah Yah why?", he shouted while covering his face.

"You're a thief!", I said as he sighed.

"What? No it's mine we have the same one, go check yours!", he held the mop and threw it away. I flinched.

"Where's your necklace?", he asked.

"Um....I....left it...", I looked down.

"What?! Yah that was a gift! Let's go and find it!", he grabs my arms making me gasped.

"It's just an old crappy necklace, nothing exciting to it....", I yanked his arms away as he brush his hair back.

"It's no exciting but important—", he stopped when we heard grandma's voice.

"Heejin? Are you okay? I'm coming", she said as me and Sunoo looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Go! Hide!", I said as he panicked and run towards the wardrobe. I followed him and struggling to push him inside. The door creeks opens making me push Sunoo harder and I ended up going inside the wardrobe too.

"Shh.....", he puts his index finger on his lips as I nodded.

"Where is she now?", grandma said before walking out and close the door behind her.

"That was close....", I shook my head.

I looked up and his face are only few inches away from mine. He both make an eye contact.

"Hi?", he said.

I pushed the wardrobe's door and yanked myself out, catching my breathe. Sunoo walk out and opens the curtains. The dust from the curtains flew on his face making he sneeze.

"When is the last time you washed your curtains?", he scrunches his nose and shook his head.

"Maybe a year ago?", I simply answered as he looks at me disbelief.

"Okay now, I'm confused, where did you came from?", I changed the topic.

"It's hard for you to understand, I'll explain it to you after you get your necklace", he said.

"Can't you just tell me why the necklace is important?", I frowned. He took a seat next to me and sighed.

"Do you really want to hear it?", he asked. I nodded right away.

"Well, I need to ask you first, did you kissed the necklace?", he asked.

"Yeah, It told me told so I did", I crossed my arms.

"And then what happened?", he asked.

"Nothing", I simply said.

"Did you make a wish after you kissed it?", he asked.

"No....", I said while frowning.

"Um....did you make any wish yesterday? Maybe before bed?", he asked again. I tried to remember what I did last night.

"Oh yeah! I wished about—", before I could finish my words, he covers my mouth with his palm.

"Don't say it twice...you might waste your wishes", he said. What? Is he for real?

"Are you joking?", I asked as he shook his head.

"How many wishes I have?", I asked, waiting for his answer.

"It based on your age", he said as I tried to cover my smirk.

"Oh I'll be having 20 wi—"

"I know you're lying, I know your age so don't mention....it's 16....", he stared at me blankly as I chuckled embarrassingly.

"Fine....so....you're the one who'll grant all my wishes?", I questioned.

"Absolutely right", he said.

"What are you? Some sort of genie?", I chuckled as he nodded as response making me frown.

"You are?", I asked.

"Yes, but I'm a different type of genie, I have legs", he said and chuckled.

"Okay....that's funny...", I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Now go, we need to find your necklace", he said.

"Do we really have to?", I asked.

"Yes, because it will makes me know where tou are", he said as I look at him disgust.

"Aish I'm not going to stalk you pabo, whenever you make a wish, I will easily come to you, yesterday I teleported at a dark alley, I was so terrified, I thought a ghost just make a wish, as soon as I know the new owner of the necklace, I came straight here", he said proudly.

"New owner?", I frowned.

"Yes, the owner changes after the previous owner's wishes are finished, I once met an old man, he used to be an owner of that necklace too, but he used his 89 wishes in one day....", he said making my eyes widens. I tried to hold my laugh. Something popped in my mind...

"So....you came here and slept with me?", I asked as he gasped.

"Kinda....I was sleepy...", he smiled. Not gonna lie but I love his cheeks— WHAT DID YOU SAID? NAHHHH HEEJIN....

"Wait outside, I'm going to shower, DONT you ever stalk me....", I glared at him and went straight to the bathroom....