Chapter 17

........

Heejin stared at Sunoo as he eats the cake hungrily.

Suddenly something popped in her mind.

"Wait....how did you buy all of these?", she frowned.

"I stole it...", he said, trying to hold his laughter.

"It's not funny...."

"Yah, you gave me 50,000 won, I used that money pabo....", he shook his head and chuckled.

"Didn't I told you to spend it for yourself?"

"No...? I don't have anything important to buy...."

"What about your clothes? When is the last time you shower?", she said in disgust.

"Yah....in my dimension, we will never get stinky....we smells like perfume all the time.....", he puts the cake down and sighed.

"Oh I forgot...you're not a human....", she said and chuckled.

"I am...."

"You're not"

"I am.."

"No"

"Yah, I am!"

"No~~~"

She reached her hands on his waist while tickling it making him laugh.

"Yah! Yah! Stop! H-Heejin!", he said while trying to control his laugh.

With all of his strength, he grabs both of her hands.

"Oh no...."

"Your turn!"

He pinned Heejin and tickles her.

"Yah stop Sunoo! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

.........

Suddenly the door swung opens. Sunoo stopped his actions and turned his head to the door. Seeing grandma....looking at them in shocked.

"Grandma, u-uh...we were just—"

"I know I know, tickle game"

"What?", Heejin raised her eyebrows.

"I used to play it with your grandpa....", grandma chuckled.

Heejin stood up and fixed her hair.

"Grandma....do you need anything?", Heejin came towards her.

"Nothing....it's just the oven isn't working....I couldn't bake anything....", she said and sighed.

Grandma looks very sad....

She loves the oven very much.....

Baking is one of her favourite hobbies...

"Ah...it's okay grandma...I'll check on it...you can have a rest okay" Heejin said and hugged her.

"Thank you Heejin....", grandma kissed her cheek and went towards her room.

Heejin looks at Sunoo who's on the bed staring at her.

"Come, follow me", Heejin said.

"Where?"

"Just follow"

Heejin walks downstairs while Sunoo follows her from behind. They went towards the kitchen. Heejin unplugged the oven and tried to lift it up but it's too heavy. Sunoo just stood there staring at her.

"Yah....can you at least help me with this?", she crossed her arms.

"Fine fine....", Sunoo walk towards her and touched the oven.

He lift it up a little bit. Heejin was about to support him until he lift it with one hand making her mouth wide open.

"Where should I put this?"

"O-oh...there", she said and point towards the table.

Sunoo placed it carefully on the table and took a seat on the chair. He began to examine the oven.

"This looks very old....I don't think you can fix it....let's just buy a new one", Sunoo said while blowing the dust from the oven.

"No we can't do that...."

"Why?"

"This is grandma's favourite oven....we can't buy a new one..."

"Let's just but the exact same oven....."

"No....this oven was a gift from grandpa....and look, it has grandpa's sign here, I'm sure grandma doesn't want to buy a new one....", Heejin said.

"Oh...."

"Should I make a wish to make it better? How many wish do I have left?", she asked.

He closed his eyes.

"It's 11–wait 11? Isn't it supposed to be 12?", he closed his eyes again to make sure he's not mistaken.

"Why are there only 11 wishes?", he continued.

"Didn't I make a wish about turning back time......?"

"What? When?"

"What? Why—Ouh....you told me that you can never know what happened after I turn back time...."

"Well, that's true, only the wisher knows it but.....why did you wished to turn back time?", he asked as Heejin nervously chuckled.

"Some reason....uh you don't have to know....come on grant my wish", she changed the topic while patting his shoulder.

"Fine....hurry up", he stared at her blankly , waiting for her to make the wish.

Timeskip....

"Thank you so much Sunoo-ah.....", grandma smiled and hugged the oven.

"No problem grandma...it's my duty to make everyone happy", Sunoo said and chuckled.

Heejin smiled softly at grandma and hugged her. Sunoo puts back the oven to it's place.

"Words can't tell how much I love this oven....", grandma said while staring at the oven.

Heejin's eyes softens and released the hug.

"It's okay grandma.....I know, grandpa must be waiting for you there.....he's probably right by your side now.....", Heejin cupped her cheeks.

Sunoo's heart melts seeing how precious they are. He loves it how Heejin treat her grandmother. Heejin is a very caring and sweet person.....

Suddenly the emotional scene stopped when there's someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it", Sunoo said rush towards the door. He unlocks it and swung it open.

"Hello, is Heejin here?"

______

Soooo guys, how's the story so far? Or does it looked weird? This may be like a fantasy story so yeah 😁❤️