Chapter 59

"Uh...sure? G-Go get your pillow, let's sleep in my room", Heejin didn't hesitate. But her expression tells that she's 100% shy about it.

"Why your room? We can just sleep here", Sunoo said and pats the soft mattress before laying onto it. He lifts his head up, seeing Heejin playing with her fingers.

"Are you nervous?"

"H-huh? Nervous f-for what?"

"Well, we had slept together many times as a friend right? Today is the first time we slept together as a couple", Sunoo chuckled and stood up, thinking of coming towards her small figure standing infront of the door.

Heejin gulped, her heart beats faster. This is the first time she experienced having a boyfriend.

Before Sunoo could come near her, she ran away as fast as she could to her bedroom. She can hear that Sunoo is chasing her making her heart beating in a fast pace. She got inside the bedroom and was about to close the door until Sunoo managed to get in and hugged her.

"HAHA GOT YA!", Sunoo cheekily laughed and closed the bedroom door. He released the hug and looks at her girlfriend.

"You're so cute", Sunoo scrunches his nose and makes his way towards Heejin's bed. He grabbed a pillow and covers his face with it. Suddenly he felt something from under the pillow when he lifts it. It's a piece of paper. He took and turns it around and saw.....

"Heejin, why do you have his picture under your pillow?", Sunoo became serious as Heejin gulped.

"Yah, answer me"

"S-sorry, I'm just a big fan of Tom Holland and his movies, a-and he's handsome too that's why I kept his pictures....", Heejin looks away, avoiding his gaze.

"Yah, is he more handsome than I am?"

"Maybe?"

"Song Heejin, I will throw this away, no more Tom Holland's pictures. You have to keep my pictures from now on", he said before ripping the picture of Tom Holland  before throwing it in the trashcan.

"Now, here", Sunoo said and pats the empty place on the bed besides him.

Heejin's nervousness came again.

"Yah, don't be nervous I'm not going to bite you", he said, but Heejin still hasn't move.

Sunoo shook his head before standing up, pulling Heejin towards the bed before hugging her tightly.

Heejin laughed and struggles to get out from his grip.

"Stop moving, you're my pillow now", Sunoo said and closed his eyes unbothered while Heejin was breathing uncontrollably.

Heejin's eyes darted all around the room, feeling awkward. But after a few minutes, she slowly drift to sleep in his arms.

_

"So they're together now?"

King Kim spoke, while reading his novel on top of his bed, smiling after hearing great news from his daughter, Sunmi.

"Yes! Oh my god my wish finally came true!", Sunmi covers her mouth, her cheeks are already red.

"So you approved them right?", Sunmi continued and make her way towards her dad.

"Hmm, well I guess so", King Kim replied and chuckled when Sunmi jumped in excitement.

"He will stay here forever right?"

"Of course he will, we have 3 days left to stay here, then we can go home, Sunmi", King Kim said, his smile still hasn't fade away.

"Appa, can I stay here though?"

"No"

"Ahh why?"

"You have to finish your studies first, then I will allow you"

"Oh okay fine"

"But I'm just so happy that Sunoo will stay with Heejin forever"

"Right appa? Forever right?"

_

The next day...

"Are you okay Heejin? Why do you suddenly want to quit?", Sunghoon got up from his seat with his hands inside his pockets before slowly makes his way towards her.

"No Mr. Park, I'm fine. I just needed to take a break", Heejin said.

"I can just give you a 1 week break"

"Ah no, you don't have to do that....I really want to quit and continue to live with my new life. I know wouldn't understand me but I really need to....please?"

"Ah...I have no right to stop you but.....you still have 4 months of contract....and if you want to quit early without any specific reasons then you have to pay ₩800,000....", Sunghoon said.

Heejin looks down, feeling uneasy about her decision. How can she find that much money?

"You can change your mind, Heejin. I'm sorry....but it's the company's rules...", Sunghoon took a seat besides her.

Heejin still hesitates whether she's making a right decision or not.

I quit because I want to avoid him....

And I want to focus on Sunoo...

Sunoo....

Sunoo?

Something popped on Heejin's mind making her lift her head up quickly.

"Mr. Park, I will pay it"

"Huh? Really? How can you find that much money—"

"I know how, I'll pay it by tomorrow okay!", with that, Heejin stood up from her seat and hurriedly ran outside his office, leaving him dumbfounded.

Timeskip...

"Okay, your wish is granted"