Chapter 31

........

Sunoo pov

I woke up from a bad dream while sweating. I quickly searched for Heejin but she's not here. After a few minutes feeling confused about what happened, I sighed. I think I accidentally slept while waiting for Heejin.

I look at the clock and it's past 6:30 pm and Heejin still hasn't come home yet....

I got up from the bed and open the curtains. It rains heavily outside making me worried. Where is she? Did she missed the bus? I can't help but kept peeking through the window. I couldn't see clearly due the dusty window and pouring rain.

Suddenly my eyes lands on something. I saw a figure walking alone. It's a girl. She looks familiar....why is she walking alone....WITHOUT AN UMBRELLA? It took so long for me to realise that she don't have any protection with her.

I quickly searched for an umbrella in the room but there's nowhere to be found. I gave up and grab my jacket. I just bought it.....but it's okay....I'm sorry my precious jacket.

I bring my jacket downstairs and opens the front door. I raised the jacket above my head and began to run towards the girl. I squinted my eyes as I saw her having trouble walking.

As soon as I got near her, I lower down my jacket to reach her height. She stops and looks at me.

"S...Sunoo?"

Our eyes met.....I was shocked to see...

"Heejin?! What?", my eyes went wide when the girl is actually Heejin.

I bring her closer to me and quickly guide her towards the house. I put the jacket around her shoulder and lift her up bridal style caused her to gasp. I brought her towards her room and placed her on the bed. I closed the curtains before coming back towards her.

"Heejin, what were you doing?! You put your life in danger! You should have told me to accompany you, Heejin what's wrong with you?!", I yelled caused her to flinch. This is the first time I yelled at her....I was also shocked with my behaviour.

(Ok but angry Sunoo is kinda hot 👁👄👁)

I brushed my wet hair back and sighed.

"Heejin....did you missed the bus?", I lowered down my voice to prevent myself from scaring her.

She didn't say a word and just looked down while shivering. I stared at her for a couple of seconds and walk towards the wardrobe to take a towel.

"Here, go take a hot bath, I'll wait outside", I said and placed the towel on the bed before walking outside the room.

Heejin's pov

Sunoo is right, what is wrong with me? Walking home while raining is the biggest mistake ever....Sunoo got mad....it was all my fault....I'm so stupid....

I grabbed the towel and walk towards the wardrobe to take a comfortable pyjama to wear. I picked the leopard pyjama and went straight to the bathroom.

While letting the hot water slides down my body, I zoned out...... thinking about my feelings when Sunoo came to save me......

The eye contact....

With his wet hair...

Why did it makes me go crazy?

Heejin.....are you out of your mind?

After a few minutes...

I had done taking a warm bath. I took the dirty clothes and toss it into the dustbin. Do y'all think I'm going to clean all the blood and dirt stains? I have no time to clean that....

I hate the outfit....it's too white...

I sighed and walk out from the bathroom while wiping my hair. I sat on the bed and stared at the jacket that Eunbi gave. It makes me smile....

Then my eyes lands on the other jacket which is Sunoo's. When did he bought the jacket? It's so pretty....why did he used it as an umbrella? That must be new....

Suddenly there's knock on the door.

"Are you done Heejin?", it's Sunoo's voice.

"Uh yeah yeah, you can come in", I said as he opens the door and look at me. He closed the door and came towards me.

I just stared at him as he sat besides me. He sighed.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you...", he said and looks deeply into my eyes.

I didn't respond anything, I just look at his face....his wet hair....

"Heejin?", he spoke.

"W-what...? No it's okay....It's my fault anyways....", I looked down, trying to avoid eye contact from him.

I can feel his eyes is on me. I can't help but feeling nervous....why am I feeling this way?

I look back up and grab the towel.

"Let me dry your hair", I came closer to him as I began to dry his hair with the towel. Is this the right way to avoid the embarrassing atmosphere?

But....he's staring at me....why is he staring at me.....

I stopped my actions when he grab my wrist softly. What is he doing? He leans closer to my face making my breathe hinced. He smirks and backed away.

I sigh disbelief.

"What was that for?", I pushed his shoulder and stood up.

"I know you panicked", he chuckled and laid down the bed.

Suddenly my phone rang. I grab my phone and take out the charging cable.

"Oh Eunbi", I said and was about to answer it until Sunoo stops me.

"Eunbi? Who is she?"