Chapter 10

Author pov

"Should I choose this one?", Heejin asked while showing the phone design to Sunoo.

"I don't know, just choose whatever you like", he replied.

"You're not helping....", Heejin said while putting back the phone.

"I told you, I don't know anything about phone brand in this dimension, whatever just take it", he said and waved his hand to gain the staff's attention.

"What would you like Sir?"

"Um, she wants to buy this....Samsang? Samsung....", Sunoo said.

"How much does it cost?", Heejin asked.

"It's ₩749,999, miss", the staff replied as Heejin's eyes widens.

"Is there any cheaper design?", Heejin asked and let out a small chuckle.

"Oh yeah there is, follow me miss", the staff motioned Heejin to come with her.

Sunoo sat at one of the bench and took out a packet of mint choco cookies.

After a few minutes, Heejin came with a plastic bag.

"Are you done?", Sunoo let out a heavy sigh.

"Yes, let's go to my house and unbox this....", Heejin said as Sunoo nods and stood up from his seat.

As they were walking, Heejin stopped making Sunoo look at her in confusion.

"What?", he questioned.

"My grandma, what if she sees you? You can only teleport to where I am", she asked.

"Let's just sneak in....", he said. Actually he can but he doesn't want to use it just to get away with Heejin's grandma, he has to be thrifty. Lol

"No, all the doors always locked, and only grandma has the key...."

"So? What now?"

"Well, we'll just knock on the front door and I'll tell her that you're one of my business partner", she suggested.

"Whatever, if it doesn't work, I'll kill you", Sunoo said and rolls his eyes then focused back on his mint choco cookies.

"Oh wait", Heejin spoke again.

"What again?", Sunoo asked, annoyed.

She takes out something from her bag.

"Here's some cash for you, thank you for helping me", Heejin gave him a soft smile.

"Oh....thank you....no one had ever gave me their money ever since I started being a......what am I? Genie?", Sunoo said as Heejin let out a chuckle.

"Maybe? I'll consider you as that", Heejin said.

Sunoo is overwhelmed by her kindness. This is the first time got something from his wishers. Some of them don't really care about him.

"Okay let's go now", Heejin grabs Sunoo's sleeves.

Timeskip....

"I'm nervous....actually", Heejin said, thinking whether she should knock or not.

"Just knock...", Sunoo whisper yelled.

"I-I can't"

"Why? Is she that scary?"

"No...I've never brought anyone here before, especially a guy..."

"What's wrong with that?"

"My grandma is strict!", Heejin whisper yelled.