Chapter 22

..........

"Thank you for today Mr. Choi", Mr. Park bowed and gave him a soft smile.

"My pleasure, Mr. Park. And you, what's your name again?", Mr. Choi said and pointed at Heejin who's nervously playing with her fingers.

"S-Song Heejin, sir", she bowed and chuckled nervously.

"Song Heejin.....you did a great job. I'm amazed about how clever you are. You are lucky to have her as a secretary Mr. Park", Mr. Choi smiled and claps his hands.

"Yes.....I'm very lucky", Mr. Park said and looked at her. As soon as he said that, she looks up and make an eye contact with him.

She somehow felt nervous while his eyes on her. His charming face....beautiful features makes her tempted. She broke the eyes contact and looked down the floor.

Am I being too obvious?

Mr. Choi bowed to both of them before walking out the office with his mens.

Heejin sigh as relief.

Mr. Park noticed that she's nervous earlier.

"You did a great job, I think you deserve a reward", Mr. Park said and smiled.

"Huh?", she questioned.

"Wanna have lunch? It's my treat", Sunghoon asked.

"Um....it's nice of you but...", she stopped and remembered about Sunoo. She was thinking about spending times with him but she forgot that he's not here.

"Uh, that's actually fine! Let's go", she let out a slight chuckle and walk towards Mr. Park's office.

Why am I missing Sunoo already....?

While they're on their way to the office, Jiyeong and Suho came with a big smile on their faces.

"I heard that you're bringing Heejin to lunch, can we come?", Jiyeong cutely said while doing puppy eyes.

"No", Mr. Park simply said and walk pasf them.

"Ah why~please Mr. Park~", Suho whined and held Mr. Park's sleeves.

"Aish you're so annoying!........fine", he raised his voice at the first sentence and managed to calm down. He brushes his hair back and continues to walk.

"Thank you Mr. Park!", Jiyeong and Suho said in unison and came towards Heejin who's looking at them confused.

"We're sorry if we're ruining your date, we just want the foods!", Suho said.

"What? Date?", Heejin frowns.

"Well, you know.....when a girl and a boy went out together, like having lunch, playing together at the amusement park, or doing a candle light dinner", Jiyeong said. Heejin sighed and massaged her forehead.

"I know what it meant....what I asked is what date? Who's dating?", Heejin said and shook her head.

"Oh! Well you and Mr. Park of course, I'm talking about both of you", Suho said and smiled.

"No no it's not a date guys, hurry up I'm not going to wait y'all", Mr. Park spoke from the front as Jiyeong chuckled and ran towards him.

What if it's really a date?

Am I going to date Mr. Park Sunghoon?

Is that really possible?

Nah he would never like me....he only considered me as a close friend....

"Heejin hurry up!", Suho yelled as she snapped out of her thoughts and realised that she's left behind.

"Sorry!", she jogged towards them.

Focus Heejin....

He's just your boss....

Nothing more....

Meanwhile Sunoo....

Sunoo walks around the house searching for something he can do. There's so many maid so he doesn't know which one of them are helping his dad. He sat on the sofa and looked at every one of them.

Until he saw that one maid holding a medicine with a cup of water. He quickly ran towards her.

"Miss, is this for King Kim?", he asked.

"Yeah it is, Your Majesty. Why?", she answered.

Ugh I hate when someone calling me that...

"Miss, just call me Sunoo okay....", Sunoo said.

"I can't, King Kim will be mad, Your Majesty.....", she bowed. I sigh disbelief.

It's not like I don't like when someone calls me that.

It's just I felt so old.

And I felt very bad if someone's older than me calling me that.

It felt so disrespectful....

"Miss, you just can call me that name when King Kim is around....I respect you...I don't want someone older than me calling me that....", Sunoo bows.

The maid was shocked with his actions. He's a prince with a kind heart....he's in higher level than hers but still respect like he's just a normal citizen.

"I'll take this, I want to give to my appa", Sunoo smiled and took the pack of medicine and a cup of water from the maid.

"Are you sure? What if King Kim's mad at me for making you do this?"

"I'm sure, it's okay....he'll understand ", Sunoo gave a her a smile before entering the portal.

.......

He arrived at his dad's room. Seeing his dad reading a book peacefully on the bed.

Isn't he supposed to rest?

"Annyong appa....", Sunoo spoke as his father looks up and took of his glasses.

"What do you want?", he asked coldly.

"Appa....here's your medicine...", he came towards his dad slowly, afraid that he might got pushed again.

His father sighed and placed his glasses on the floating table beside him. Sunoo smiled and thought that his father is going to take the medicine but turns out, King Kim lays on the bed and turn his body the opposite way.

Sunoo's expression changed.

"Appa....you have to eat your medicine.....", Sunoo sat on the bed and peeked on his dad who's closing his eyes to sleep.

It was silent.

Appa....I know you hate me.

But I know you actually love me inside....

You're just disappointed in me...

I know...

I know I was wrong...

I made so many mistake...

I want to fix it now...

I will be a better son...

"Appa....I will never give up....I will make you believe that I changed....I love you appa....", Sunoo took a last glance on his dad before entering the portal.

"I will wait for you son.....I will forgive you when I really see that you changed...."