Chapter 7

Heejin had finished all of her makeover. The last thing they wanted to do there is buy some ice cream. Sunoo felt very bored, he waited for almost half an hour. He wants mint choco ice cream so bad. As soon as they finished, he excitedly drag all of them towards the ice cream shop.

"There's mint choco ice cream! I want that one please!", Sunoo quickly asked the cashier as Heejin, Jiyeong and Suho looks at him with their mouth wide open. He looks like a kid who's excited over an ice cream....

Three of them look around the ice cream shop and searched for their ice cream.

"Heejin look! There's a snickers ice cream!", Jiyeong said as Heejin quickly ran towards him excitedly.

"Wah...I would like to have that one please", Heejin said to the cashier.

"Thank you~~", Sunoo bowed and went to his seat. He began to eat his ice cream peacefully.

Heejin also got her ice cream and took a seat besides Sunoo. Jiyeong and Suho is still choosing their ice cream.

"So....you're addicted with Mint choco?", Heejin asked while eating her ice cream.

"Yup, how about you? Snickers?", he answered.

"Yup", Heejin replied shortly.

Suddenly Jiyeong and Suho rush towards us.

"Heejin, Mr. Park just called us and asked why we're late! We should hurry!", Jiyeong grabs Heejin's hand.

"Wait what about me—", they left Sunoo at the ice cream shop alone.

"They totally forgot about me", he said to himself and sighed, eating his mint choco ice cream alone.

Meanwhile...

"Is Mr. Park mad?", Heejin asked.

"I don't know, it seems like it...", Suho answered as Heejin began to play with her fingers nervously.

"Aish why did we stop at the ice cream shop...we should had left right after you finished...", Jiyeong said along with a sigh.

"Well, someone is too excited over an ice cream...", Suho said as I looked down.

Timeskip...

"Are you sure he's not mad?", Heejin asked while standing in front of Mr. Park's office.

"Nah, you're new so how mad could he be?", Jiyeong said as Heejin took a deep breathe before knock on the door.

"H-Hello Mr. Park....", Heejin bowed as Mr. Park's back is facing her.

Mr. Park slowly turns his body facing Heejin. Heejin looks down the floor, afraid to make an eye contact with him.

"I-I'm here for an interview—"

"Hi Heejin, how are you? Long time no see", she frowned when he said that. She lift her head up and gave Mr. Park a blank stare.

"Don't you remember me? Yah, it's Park Sunghoon, I used to be your neighbour before I moved in another place", he said. She didn't remember at first, but as soon as she remembered him, she gasped.

"Oh Sunghoon! Skinny giraffe!", Heejin said and laughed.

"Yah, stop calling me that name...", Sunghoon chuckled.

"Wah....you became more successful since the last time I saw you...", Heejin said.

"Yeah, I'm taking over my dad's company, he's getting very old, I'm the only one who can take over his company, you know....I have 3 sisters, so that means I'm the only son in the family", Sunghoon said.

"Oh yeah I know that.....", Heejin smiled, feeling proud of his achievements.

"How about you? Are you doing well?", Sunghoon asked as Heejin's expressions immediately changed.

"Great.....", she lied.

"Good, if you're wondering, I actually searched for you almost for 2 years, then I finally found you...", Sunghoon said and came near Heejin.

Heejin's heart beats faster.

"U-uh, Mr. Park, what about the interview?", she changed the topic to avoid his gaze.

"What interview? You're already hired as my secretary", he said.

"W-what?", she said with wide eyes.

"Don't give me that look, You are hired", he chuckled.

So.....Sunoo was right.....he really granted my wish....

I felt bad about how I treated him...

"When will I start?", Heejin asked.

"Anytime", Sunghoon answered.

I want to meet Sunoo...

"Tomorrow? I know I had dressed up but I have plans today, are you okay with that?", Heejin said.

"Oh that's fine, see you tomorrow then", Sunghoon said.

Heejin bowed before walking out from his office. Jiyeong, who's holding all Heejin's shopping bags, lift his head up as soon as Heejin came outside the office.

"How is it?", he asked.

"It's great, I really have to go now, thank you for today bye!", Heejin said as she hurriedly run towards the lift.

Meanwhile Sunoo....

"I've already granted her wishes.....but now she left me alone....", Sunoo sighed and threw a rock to the river.

"Hm....she have 13 wishes left, that means I had granted 3 of her wish", Sunoo continued.

Even though she left me....don't worry, Heejin...

I will make you happy....