Chapter 18

.........

Sunoo was confused at first, but as soon as he know who he is, his expression changed into annoyed one. He doesn't know why everytime he sees him, he became annoyed.

"Oh, Mr. Park?", Heejin spoke from behind and walk towards Mr. Park.

Sunoo took a step backwards and looks at them with a straight face.

"Ah, Heejin-ah....I have something to give you....", Sunghoon takes out a small box and hands it to her. She stared at the box and remembered.....that was the same box......

"Is it the same necklace?", she said to herself and slowly took the box from him.

She opens the box carefully.

"A...necklace....?", Heejin acts like she doesn't know about it. She wants to know what will Sunghoon say. Will he say the same thing?

"Yeah, it's a birthday gift. Actually, I kept this for a long time, I planned to give it you before I move away but I couldn't. I kept this when I was 16 so that means it had been 4 years...."

"I've finally—", before he could finish his words, Heejin cuts him off.

"You've finally found me and decided to give it to me today....?", she continues making him frown.

"How did you know.....what I'm going to say?", he raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

"Well...I'm a great mind reader....I guess....", Heejin looks down embarrassed.

It was an awkward silence until Sunghoon breaks it.

"Wanna try? Let me help you", Sunghoon took out the necklace as Heejin nods and turns around. Sunghoon helps her take off the moon necklace and gave it to her after.

Heejin pulls her hair up as Sunghoon helped her wearing the necklace.

"Done, it looks good on you....", Sunghoon smiled as Heejin turns around and looked at Sunghoon.

"Thank you, Mr. Park....", she touches her necklace and smiled.

Sunoo just stared at her blankly. He felt annoyed with the atmosphere and decided to end it by yawning. Everyone turned their attention to him.

"Heejin.....I'm sleepy....can you go now?", Sunoo acts sleepy while rubbing his non-tired eyes.

"Oh okay, I'll get going now.....see you tomorrow", Sunghoon gave her a soft smile before taking a step backward.

He looks at Sunoo and waved goodbye. Sunoo just fake smiled and quickly looks away, avoiding eye contacts with him.

Heejin closed the door and smiling while looking at her necklace. Sunoo looks at her sadly.

She took off her moon necklace....

She shouldn't took off her gift...

"Wear the moon necklace back"

"Why?"

"Just wear it"

"I'm wearing this one for a moment"

"No"

"Why?"

"I said no"

"You can't control me"

"You have to....it's important...."

"It's not that important"

"Yes it is....how am I going to grant your wish?"

"I'll just keep it inside my bag....."

"What if you lose it?"

"I'll take good care of it"

"I don't trust you....wear it back!"

Sunoo whined.

"Aigoo....yeah yeah fine....", she rolls her eyes and wore the moon necklace herself. Now, she's wearing two necklace now.

"Are you happy now?"

"Much better.....now let's go....I'm sleepy", he yawned and slowly walk upstairs to Heejin's bedroom.

Timeskip...

Sunoo opens his eyes as he felt something shine through his face. He sat down and rubbed his tired eyes. He saw a figure standing in front of the dressing table and squint his eyes.

"Heejin? Are you going to work?", he got up and walk towards Heejin.

"Oh Sunoo you're awake, yeah I'm going now, do you need anything?", she replied while combing her hair before ties it into a ponytail.

Sunoo whined and lay back down on the bed. Heejin turns around and gave him a confused look.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

"Nothing.....", he said and buries his face on the pillow.

"Sunoo....tell me what's wrong?", Heejin came towards him and sat besides him.

Sunoo looks up and rolled over. He crossed his knees and sighed.

"It's boring staying here without doing anything.....", he pouted.

"Well....if you want to go out, just go", Heejin said as Sunoo shook his head.

"No....it's also boring when I'm spending my time alone...."

"Work?"

"I told you already....No", he let out a heavy sigh.

"Then....find a friend, sorry Sunoo....I have to go to work, I'm going to be late...", Heejin stood up and grab her handbag.

"Are you just going to leave?", he pouts again and stared at her.

Heejin sighed and took something from her bag.

"I think this is enough....here use it for mint choco snacks or whatever you want", Heejin said and hands him money.

"I don't want that...."

"Then what do you want?"

"I want you"