Chapter 62

"Here, I had bought everything you needed", Jungwon walks inside the house with plastic bags on his hand. He placed the groceries on top of the kitchen counter before stretching his back.

"Where's Heejin?", Heejin's grandma asked while checking the items he bought.

"Oh she went to the beach with her boyfriend. Like a beach date, cute isn't it?", Jungwon chuckled while helping her to arrange all the groceries.

Suddenly a voice spoke from behind making both of them turn to look at her.

"Oh, who are you?", Sunmi said with a clingy and flirty voice.

"O-Oh hi....I-I'm Jungwon, Miss Heejin's driver", Jungwon stuttered.

"Well hello Jungwon, I'm Sunmi!", Sunmi approaches him and waved cutely. Jungwon's cheeks suddenly turns red.

"So you're Heejin's driver? Why don't you be my driver? Because you drive me CRAZY", Sunmi does some romantic drama body gestures while Jungwon chuckled embarrassingly.

"Enough Sunmi you're so ridiculous", Heejin's grandma laughed.

"Okay so are you going anywhere after this?", Heejin's grandma continued.

"Not much, I'm just waiting for the love birds to call me to pick them up", Jungwon replied.

"Well, you can wait here though, let's have tea time, or a date", Sunmi said innocently.

"Uh I.....it'll be so embarrassing.....", Jungwon caressed the back of his neck shyly.

"Aw don't be, we treat our guests just like family", grandma said.

"And, maybe one day you can be part of this family? And.......part of my life?", Sunmi teasingly said making Jungwon's cheeks gone red as tomato.

"That boy's cheeks is going to blow in any minute if you kept giving him pickup lines", another voice appeared making all of them look at him.

"Oh appa", Sunmi gulped.

"Where did you even learn all of that? Sorry young man my daughter always give some random people some pickup lines", Mr. Kim walked towards them while trying to hold his laughter.

"It's okay....I-I'm used to it", Jungwon replied and continues to help grandma. What did he said? He's used to it? Okay so that means many people is chasing for him duh....

Timeskip....

Jungwon looked at the clock and it's already past 5 pm. Heejin told him that she will call him to pick them up before 5 but she didn't call. He began to feel uneasy.

"Um guys, Heejin still hasn't called me, should I-", before he could finish his words, grandma's phone rang. She walked towards her phone and didn't hesitate to pick it up.

"Hey Jungwon, do you have a girlfriend?", while grandma is calling, Sunmi took Jungwon's attention.

"Yah Sunmi stop asking that ridiculous question", her dad shook his head.

They were to busy chatting while Heejin's grandma is on the phone.

But suddenly, they heard a thud making all of them flinched at look at grandma who's having trouble breathing.

"Grandma! Are you okay?", Sunmi rushed towards her and support her balance.

"What's wrong?", Mr. Kim asked.

Heejin's grandma couldn't answer them. She looks like she was shocked and scared. Jungwon look towards the phone on the floor and quickly pick it up.

"Hello?"

_

2 months passed....

"Sunoo please eat, you're going to starve"

Sunmi tried to shove the spoon into his mouth many times but he kept moving his head away. She felt worried about his health. He kept looking at his phone, hoping that the hospital would call him in any minute. He could not sleep at night. He also looks so tired.

"Sunoo, if Heejin is here, she would also force you to eat like I do. Please, if you want her to wake up then eat. Three spoons are already enough. She will be upset if she knows about this.....", Sunmi placed the bowl of chicken soup on the table before signalling him to eat.

"I have some chores to do, please.....eat", Sunmi pats his shoulder before making her way out from his room.

Sunoo pov

Heejin I miss you so much....

When are you going to wake up?

It had been 2 months....

Don't you want to see me?

I couldn't eat, sleep and do my everyday routine without you by my side...I need you Song Heejin.....

I looked at a bowl of soup and takes it.

"For my health, and Heejin", I said before slurping the chicken soup slowly and quietly.

My eyes widens when the chicken soup actually taste good. I licked the bowl clean before taking the glass of orange juice placed on the table. When I was about to drink, my phone rang.

_

Author pov

"Doctor! How is she?", Sunoo hurriedly asked the doctor who just came out from Heejin's ward.

"Thank god, she's doing okay after waking up from her coma 3 hours ago. Sorry for informing about this late, I want to check on her more in case there's something", the doctor said with a soft smile.

"Does she have like.....um....."

"Like what sir?"

"A-Amnesia....?"

"Oh don't worry! I think it's a no because she kept calling for people who named Sunoo?"

Sunoo's face brightens as he sigh as relief.

"Thank god....c-can we meet her?"

"Sure! Don't pressure her or make much noise okay, I'll get going now"

"Okay thank you so much doctor!", Sunoo bowed and hurriedly opens the door.

Seeing Heejin watching the television. She turned her head facing him as her face brightens.

"Sunoo?"

"Heejin!"

Sunoo ran towards her and grabbed the chair near her bed before taking a seat on it.

Sunoo pov

"I wish I could hug you but I'm afraid I will break your bones.....", I said.

"Aish it's okay, just a soft hug.....come here", Heejin sat down and adjusted herself. I stood up and was about to hug her until she stops me.

"Wait Sunoo...."

Sunoo frowned and felt confused by her expressions. She looks uncomfortable.

"What is it? Are you uncomfortable or....?"

"No.....I...."

"I can't feel my legs...."

Wait.......

Heejin didn't know.....?