Chapter 49

"His.....love?"

"Am I the only one who doesn't know about all of this?", Mr. Kim asked, with full of disappointment towards them.

"I also just knew it today appa, I didn't mean to tell you but.....yeah it's true....", Sunmi felt guilty for telling Mr. Kim about it. Sunoo's expression tells that he's afraid that Mr. Kim will get mad at him.

"Appa....I'm so sorry....I know I shouldn't have fall in love with someone in this dimension.....but I just do....", Sunoo looks down, avoiding his gaze.

Sunmi bit her lips nervously.

Mr. Kim had lost his words after knowing that his son fell in love with a girl like her. Why her?

"Appa....I know you wouldn't understand.....but after many years I lived like this, no one had ever make me feel like the way she make me feel......", Sunoo explained as he let out a slight sigh.

"She's......

......special....", Sunoo continued.

Sunmi got emotional as a smile plastered on her face. She felt proud for how brave he is to express his feelings to his dad even though that's the hardest thing he could ever do. She knows that what he did was right. He had done so many things for Heejin. He deserve better.

#sunoodeservebetter 🤩

"But....why her Sunoo?", his father began to spoke. Sunoo took a deep breathe before answering his question.

"She's the type of girl I want...."

_

"Isn't this ring beautiful?", Sunghoon asked Siwoo who's sitting besides him.

"Wow! How much does it cost?", Siwoo took the ring and checks on it.

"More than you could ever imagine, I want to surprise someone special tomorrow", Sunghoon said proudly as Siwoo's eyes went wide.

"Wait, who?", she questioned.

"It's a secret. She and I had been friends for a long time, this is the time for me to make her mine", Sunghoon smiled while admiring the diamond ring that costs more than ₩1000000.

"Wow.....okay", Siwoo simply said and looks away.

Suddenly one of the maid came with Sunghoon's outfit for the dinner's night.

"Mr. Park, I had finished ironing your suit", the maid said and showed him the perfect white suit.

"Thank you, you can hang it in my wardrobe", Sunghoon gave her a smile as she bowed before walking away.

"You're wearing white?", Siwoo asked.

"Yeah, why?", Sunghoon replied.

"Why don't we both wear matching colours?", Siwoo excitedly suggested him.

"Hmm, what colour?"

"Cyan of course, my favourite colour!", Siwoo said.

"Okay, I'll ask the maid to iron the one we bought together a few days ago", Sunghoon immediately agreed as Siwoo claps her hands happily.

Heejin pov

I laid on the soft grey couch and stretched my arms comfortably. I yawned before letting out a small sigh. Grandma is taking a rest at her room. It took me a few minutes to remember about Sunoo and the others. They must be upstairs.

I walked upstairs and heard some conversations in Sunmi unnie's room. They must be discussing some family things so I shouldn't disturb them. So I went back downstairs and slammed my body onto the soft sofa again.

I grab my phone from my pocket and scrolled down some instagram feeds. I don't have much followers on instagram. There's only few peoples I knew followed me. The others didn't even know about my existence.

While scrolling down, I stopped when I saw a feed that caught my attention. It's Jiyeong's instagram and he posted a picture of us eating. I looked too ugly and awkward in the picture making me pout.

Sunoo smiled on the camera with Suho and Jiyeong. I didn't even realise that they took this photo. I smiled and let out a small chuckle.

But my expression changed when......

Siwoo and Sunghoon is laughing happily in the picture. I don't know why I felt like my heart being tore apart...

He's not even my boyfriend...

He's not even mine...

I shouldn't to be jealous...

He's your boss, and you're just his secretary....

Wake up, Heejin...

I snapped out from my thoughts when I heard the doorbell rang. I was confused, who would be visiting in this hour? Maybe the neighbours?

I stood up from the sofa and walk straight to the front door. I turned the door knob.

As soon as I saw the person's face, my heart dropped.

"Hi Heejin....it's mom", the woman softly smiled and opens her arms for a hug. But I froze, doesn't believe that she's literally standing in front of me.....right now...

I backed off as a tear fell of my cheeks. I felt like my heart stopped for a second....I quickly pulled her into a tight hug right after.

"Mom? Is this really you?", I said between sobs.

"Yes sweetie...I miss you so much....", said mom while caressing my head.

I released the hug and quickly peeked at the person behind her.

"Da—Mom who is he? Where's dad?", I was confused, I don't think he's my dad, I still remember his face....he has a mole on his lips....but this guys doesn't...

"Heejin.....hear me out....", mom held both of my shoulders making me nervous.....

Where's dad?

He's still alive right?

Right?

"Your dad and I are divorced...."

________

💔💔