Notice: New Trailer for Upcoming Season 2 - Part 1

Author-kun's Note:
As Author-kun promised, I will drop the new trailer for Upcoming Season 2 after I deleted one stupid chapter which was Special Interview with the characters.

The Season 2 will set to release on March 2022 which is the exact same day as commemorate 1st Year Anniversary for creating The Shrunken Thief by Author-kun 🤗

Regarding the 1st Year Anniversary, I am also planning to include Special Chapters which is not related to Main Storyline. I think I will produce 3-5 Different Special Chapters with different titles (such as: Birthday, Christmas, and special occasion)

As for Yuki Uenoyama, I would like to ask all of you to suggest me which is the best picture on the following:

Choice #01:

Choice #02:

Choice #02:

Let me know which is the best picture that fit for Yuki Uenoyama

Let me know which is the best picture that fit for Yuki Uenoyama. Actually, I'm not good at picky something 😅😅

Aside from the pictures, If you don't like those pictures, you may send PM to me regarding the picture.

Thank you!!

By the way, I am also planning to revise some of the chapters which has some mistake to confuse the readers who can't understand to read chapters.

Hope you will be able to read the new trailer 😊🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay! Here's New Trailer to be revealed on the following:

> Season 2 will split into two cours (Spring 2022 and Autumn 2022) to cover 15-16 Chapters including 3-5 Special Chapters to be produce in this story.

*Season 2 First Cour will release 7-8 Chapters on Spring 2022 (March) on different schedule of release date for each chapter which I prepared the scheduled date.

*Season 2 Second Cour will release 6-7 Chapters on Autumn 2022 (October) on different schedule of release date for each chapter which I prepared the scheduled date.

*As for Special Chapters, It will be release once the main chapter will be announced for the complete production of the Special Chapter.

> ShinKai's love relationship will continue to improve in these chapters. (Can't tell what title or what number)

> Yuki Uenoyama's Background Story is revealed in the upcoming chapter.

> Yuki is confronting with Shuichi Akai/Subaru Okiya while Conan and The FBI Agents are appeared in the chapter.

> Kai Edogawa is meeting with Shounen Tantei (also known as Detective Boys) while Kobayashi, Rumi, Sato, Takagi, and Shiratori are also appeared in the chapter to investigate Murder Case in Beika.

> Aoko, Akako, Hakuba, and Nakamori-keibu will appear in the chapter to feature on how they (except Hakuba) are worried over Kaito's condition about what happened in his heist while Heiji and Kaito are also mentioned through text message or something relevant in the same chapter.

> Heiji Hattori is visiting Saguru's house and then They later encountered an unexpected visitors turned out to be Saguru's Parents and the topic regarding their relationship is getting hot and interesting. While Hattori's parents will also appearing in the chapter

> Ran, Sonoko, Sera, Kazuha, Kogoro, and Eri will appear in the very important chapters on the following:

*Before Chapter starts, Kazuha remembered that tomboy girl detective named Sera and called her for help about the Reconciliation between Ran and Sonoko (Refer to Chapter 3).

*Also, Conan and Kai go to Ran's house to meet her but Ran has a plan to go somewhere with her bestfriend as Kazuha offered them to join the girls and secretly asked them for help in reconcilation between Ran and Sonoko during their big mess.

*Aside from the scene, Sera went to Sonoko's house to invite her out for going somewhere in order to meet Ran and Kazuha quietly without Sonoko's knowledge about the meeting. After that, Kazuha, Sera and 2 Shrunken Children tricked to fool them by saying they had to go buy something but they later revealed to be overhear them while Ran and Sonoko finally reconcile together.

*This Chapter tells after Reconciliation of Ran and Sonoko, Sera and Sonoko decided to go home for their busy schedule while Kazuha goes back Osaka alone for her school. They (Ran, Kai and Conan) went back on Ran's house then later, They heard Kogoro and Eri got a big fight over Ran after learning from Sonoko about what happened to her and the man.

*Ran goes to tell them to calm down and reveals that She and Shinichi broke up over the cheating but She told them that she will be happy for Shinichi while Kogoro was very happy to hear her and Ran's mother Eri felt bothered about Ran's strange behavior.

*After the settle down between Ran and her parents, Conan announces that He will be moving out and lives with Subaru's house as per Yukiko's request (Conan's excuse for using her name) to which led Kogoro felt guilty over him and begged him to live with them but Conan gently refused his request but assured him that He'll visit again for occasion. While Eri and Ran accepted his request for moving out.

*After that, Conan asked Kai to help getting pack up for clothes while Ran shows up and began interrogating them for her own confirmation.

*Conan revealed his own identity to her and tells about what happened during Amusement Park and The parts involved Black Organization (like FBI, Vermouth, Haibara) will be mentioned only while the rest will not be included in order to refrain from telling Ran to know about it.

*Ran questioned Kai about his true identity to which he responded his true name Kaito Kuroba aka Kaito Kid which made her stunned upon hearing his identity. She asked him to take care of Shinichi to which he accepted her. Later, They finally leave Ran's house together to go Subaru's house. In Ran's POV, The scene revealed that Ran sobbed quietly and mumbled about Shinichi while smiling myself.

That's all for New Trailer for Season 2 - Part 1!

Anyway, The remaining chapters will be announced for Part 2 very soon. But I would like to clarify that I will not make another season for this story. Because of this, I will find the key of the plot or something to produce some chapters soon.

To be continued for Part 2!

See you next illusion!!