Filler Ch. 01: Father's Day Celebration - Part 1

Written on: June 19, 2022
Published on June 19, 2022

Author-kun's Note:
As I promised, I planned to release special filler chapter which is not related to the main story. I decided to make a 2-parts filler chapters involved Father's Day which is celebrated today (June 19). The 2-parts filler chapters will be released Sundays (June 19, and July) but I am expecting to delay the release of the main chapter related to main story which is planned to release this week however it will moved to July after the filler chapter.

Before you read, Let me ask questions for you all! How was the chapters covering Ch. 18-27? Am I rushing too much or am I mess the chapters? Let me know if there's any mistakes on the chapters then I will revise all the chapters soon.

I hope you like, vote and comment this chapter! 😊🙏 Have a fun! 😁

I repeat, I don't own Detective Conan and Magic Kaito 1412.. They're belong to Gosho Aoyama

If you don't like this fanfic story then Please read another story 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shinichi's POV

2 years ago when I was still Conan

I'm Kudo Shinichi, the son of Actress Yukiko and Novelist Yusaku which are my parents. In fact, I dated my boyfriend named Kaito Kuroba, He became 2nd Generation of Kaito Kid. 2 years ago when I was Conan, Kaito (Kaito Kid) confessed his feeling to me then I accepted him to become a boyfriend. Shortly after the confession, Kaito and I decided to face the battle of the two powerful organization composed of Wine and Animal Codenames respectively with the help of FBI under Akai, CIA under Hidemi and Eisuke, PSB under Amuro, MPD under Megure-keibu, Takagi, Sato. Interpol under Dad's friends and M16 under Mary Sera to assist us to defeat them.

After the battle had ended, We won the battle since Gin, Rum, Snake and the rest are officially killed while Vermouth surrendered herself to the authorities. We managed to survive with the help wearing bullet vests given by my boyfriend Kaito after receiving many bullets from Gin and Snake respectively.

Soon after the hospitalization, I heard from Professor Agasa and Haibara who was with FBI and M16 retrieved original data contained APTX 4849 Antidote that will help restore the body. I was very happy but I was very anxious because of Ran. I can't lose her as a girlfriend but Kaito already knows about her. He won't break up with me and suggested me to courage for telling the truth to her. I decided to tell her next day.

Before telling Ran and others, Haibara gave me antidote and took it then my body finally returned back but I fell unconscious in order to take enough rest when Kaito, Agasa-hakase and Haibara took care of me.

Few days later, I invited Ran, Sonoko, Sera (who knows that I am Conan), Kogoro, Eri, Kazuha, Heiji, Megure-keibu, Takagi, Sato and others who still don't know my true identity in my house and explained to them about true identity being revealed that I was Conan all the time and told them that My parents, Agasa, Haibara, Sera, Heiji and I decided to protect them that they're safe from the organization but I was hardly slapped by Ran and Sonoko who were very angry and then ran away from my house together while Eri and Kogoro still angry at me but forgave me for what I did to him and their daughter Ran.

But Ran and Sonoko came back on my house and We haven't speak each other. I decided to tell my painful words to her.

"Ran, you see. I want you to make happiness with someone whom you are looking for so I want us to be remain as a good friend. I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend now but I know you hate me then it's okay. Thank you for everything for what you've done to me" I revealed my another secret to her which led her shocking at me

"How dare you say that painful words to Ran-chan?" Sonoko was about to slap me but Ran stopped her and told her it's okay for me.

"I see.. that was Kaito Kid, right?" Ran finally spoke to me in her sadness face.

"Yeah.. that's right.. I'm sorry Ran for not telling the whole truth but--" I was interrupted by Ran.

"It's okay. Shinichi! I want you to be happiness with him and don't do usual routine just like before" Ran spanked my back and told me with a big smile

"Thank you Ran!" I hugged her then I faced Sonoko in eye contact which Sonoko avoided me

I apologized to Sonoko too for not telling the truth in exchange, Sonoko wanted to see Kaito or Kaito Kid as a make-up apology gift which I granted Sonoko's wish.

I called Kaito who was still hiding the house whole time, appeared in front of me, Ran and Sonoko. Much to Sonoko's fangirling, She was very satisfied to see Kaito and hugged him which I didn't mind at her as soon as Sonoko forgave me for what I did to Ran.

Ran and Sonoko conversed with my boyfriend about his life and stuffs for about 30 minutes and then Ran gave a huge advice for Kaito to be strictly in taking care of me. We thanked them for accepting our relationship.

We decided to announce that Kaito and I are in relationship which led the people except Ran and Sonoko shocked and surprised at us

We were relieved that Many people showed their support on our relationship while Heiji and Sera were blabbered like a complain about our relationship but we learned that Kazuha broke up with Heiji because She caught Heiji had a new boyfriend named Hakuba which we were familiar with him.

As soon as We Kudo family threw a success party in winning the battle of the organization. Yukiko, Eri, Mary, and others prepared the delicious food and served them to everyone

As time flies so fast, My parents announced their retirement from their works and now lived in Tokyo while we moved out to live together in Kaito's house but we can visit my parents and Kaito's mother to celebrate the occasion days.

During our days, we were very busy studying high school and college and having hard time to talk each other because of our busiest schedule as soon as We finally graduated in highschool and then college taking our different courses as Kaito was mastered in Magician while I mastered in Criminology.

Shortly after college graduation, Kaito proposed me in our engagement which I say yes to him. We were very happy and shared good news to my family, Kaito's mother, Ran, Sonoko, Heiji, Sera and others.

After our engagement, We went to the hotel and did kissed and having sex each other.

That was our happiest honeymoon together..

The End of Shinichi's Story from 2 years ago.

Back to present time, Kaito's House

I woke up early morning to prepare the food for my lovely boyfriend Kaito as soon as Kaito woke up and went down to sit down the table while waiting for me to serve the food.

"Morning Kai-chan!" I kissed his cheeks while putting the food for him

"Morning too Shin-chan!" He said in his half-sleepy

We began eating our food and done helping each other for washing the plates, spoon and mugs.

I popped my idea to ask Kaito about Father's Day as I called Kaito out and let him sit down

"Hey Kai-chan, Can we visit Tokyo to celebrate my father because today is Father's Day" I popped my idea to ask him if he's okay with my idea

I caught his smile suddenly vanished upon hearing what I say to him.

Oh no! What will Kaito do after his smile vanished?

Next Filler Chapter is scheduled to release on June 26!!

To be continued for Part 2..

See you next Illusion!! 👋👋