Notice: New Trailer for Upcoming Season 2 - Part 2

Author-kun's Note:
Hello I'm back again and I came to apologize to all readers who are patiently waiting for the release of new chapter.

Before this, I would like to thank you all readers for showing your support in my story!!

As we celebrate the achievement of Highest Viewers and Votes. It's 13K Viewers and 500 Votes. Keep Reading and Voting here!!! Thank you very much!

As Author-kun promised, I will drop the new trailer for Upcoming Season 2 Second Cour after the completion of Season 2 First Cour

The Season 2 will set to release on Winter 2023  🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, Here's New Trailer to be revealed on the following:

> ShinKai's love relationship will continue to improve in these chapters. (Can't tell what title or what number)

> Haibara's True Identity to Mary and Sera will be revealed in the upcoming chapter along with Conan, Kai, Haibara, Subaru, Agasa, Megure, Takagi, Chiba)

> Rumi's Identity will be revealed to Conan, Kai and Haibara in the upcoming chapters.

> Amuro, Mary, and Subaru finally caught Rumi's Identity in the upcoming chapter.

> Kaito Kid will have his heist revealed as Big Bang. Will Conan forbid Kai from doing his dangerous heist or Will Kai ignore Conan's warning to involve dangerous heist? (Kai, Conan, Jirokichi, Nakamori, Ran, Sonoko, Sera, Azusa, Bourbon, Kaito Kid, Kazami, Jii and Hakuba with Heiji appeared in the chapter)

> Vermouth will appear in the next chapter to infiltrate Kudo's Mansion and the shocking discover of Kaito Kid to Vermouth. She report the status to Rum (reference from Yusaku's TV Show Murder Case)

> Black Organization is on the biggest move! What were they plan on their big move? Find out next chapter 😁

> Rum's and Merlot's Identity will be shown to be revealed in the upcoming chapter.

> Kuroda will be heavily involved in the upcoming chapter along with Amuro and Kazami.

> Kir sent a secret message to Akai. What will happen? Look forward to the upcoming chapter 😁

> The worst major incident for B.O. is about to begin. Look forward to the upcoming chapter 😁

> LAST ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!: There will have a New Season 3 serves as Final Arc entitled "The Final Battle" and will have its 15 new chapters. The Season 3 Release will set to schedule this coming 2024. There will be no split cour.

That's all for New Trailer for Season 2 - Part 2!

See you next illusion!! 👋👋