S2-CH. 23: Aoko's Worry - First Part

Written on: April 28, 2022
Published on: May 01, 2022

Author-kun's Note:
Hello Readers!! I hope you are okay!! Here's new fresh chapter to be released today!

This Part 1 will focus about how Aoko will determine to find where Kaito is and doubt question about Hakuba and Kozumi's conversation as Aoko will try to catch their exposed secret by finding where Kaito is.

I hope you like, vote and comment this chapter! 😊🙏 Have a fun! 😁

I repeat, I don't own Detective Conan and Magic Kaito 1412.. They're belong to Gosho Aoyama

If you don't like this fanfic story then Please read another story 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aoko's POV

Few Days Later.... Nakamori Residence

When the bird flew on the sky and the sun arise, I woke up and got out of the bed because I have to prepare the breakfast for my dad who have a police work today.

As soon as I went to the kitchen for preparing the breakfast ingredients then I paused myself while thinking about what happened to Kaito who disappeared and nowhere to be found in his house few days ago.

I was very worried for Kaito and then I remembered I asked Jii-san who was friend of Kaito's father who looked after him claimed that he didn't know where Kaito is? I feel suspicious around him and also Hakuba and Kozumi too.

Flashback from few days ago after Kaito's disappearance

Before Class started, Inside the Classroom, Ekoda High

I was continued to look over Kaito's seat table being empty which made me feeling concerned over him thinking that He could be disappeared from the heist or something danger has happened to him.

I was about to ask Hakuba about the whereabout of Kaito but I unexpectedly heard the conversation between Hakuba and Kozumi.

"Kozumi-san, Don't worry.. Kuroba-kun is with Conan-kun in Beika so they're safe from the bad organization. I need your assistance as a ally to help us" Hakuba asked her in a serious expression

"Mmm.. Thanks for explaining to me so I'm relieved to hear that. I will go there with you and Don't let Aoko go there to discover Kaito's identity." Kozumi secretly replied to Hakuba as they were unawared of me listening their conversation.

"Let's go inside before Aoko noticed our conversation. Meet up in Ekoda Station for visiting them in Beika tomorrow afternoon" Hakuba said to her

As soon as Their conversation ended then I immediately went back to my seat as they entered the classroom as if nothing happened.

Later, I asked them if they know where Kaito is then they replied saying they don't know where he is. I knew that they dodged my question about the whereabout of Kaito made me furious and hurtful myself.