S2-CH. 19: Yuki Uenoyama - Second Part

Written on: Jan. 10, 2022
Published on: April 03, 2022

Author-kun's Note:
Hi Readers! I've been a lot of busy during few weeks ago because of many assignments and doing working as a typing for printing in my old school.

I'm going to release new chapter right now! And will be focusing on Yuki meets Akai/Subaru

I decided that the chapter will be shortened to write usually 1000-1500 words starting today since I ran out of idea 😢😢

I hope you like, vote and comment this chapter! 😊🙏 Have a fun! 😁

I repeat, I don't own Detective Conan and Magic Kaito 1412.. They're belong to Gosho Aoyama

If you don't like this fanfic story then Please read another story 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yuki's POV

Back to Present Time, Agasa's residence in Tokyo

Next that day, I woke up early to prepare things before going to meet up with Conan and others then I took a shower

After meeting up with Conan and his company, We travel to Osaka first to pack things up for going back Tokyo.

As soon as We arrived in Tokyo to meet up with Conan's another friends named Agasa Hiroshi and a child girl named Ai Haibara.

When we arrived in Tokyo, We finally met up with Hakase and Haibara then Hakuba and Sera bid farewell to them and parted ways for going back to their home leaving us so Conan introduced me to Hakase and Haibara after that Hakase took us to drive back on his own residence.

As soon as We arrived in Hakase's residence so Kai told his twin brother that he will be taking a short rest alone for a while which Conan nodded his response to him and told him that He'll take me to Shinichi's house for some discussion with Akai as I noticed that Kai was not happy with Conan so I knew that Conan is always with me that makes Kai get jealous of him.

"Wow! Kai must be jealous of Conan 🤭" I thought myself while looking at them.

As soon as Hakase, Haibara and Kai went back on Hakase's house and then Conan and I walked over Shinichi's house and opened the gate to let us enter the house.

As the silence filled in, Conan instructed me to knock the door which I nodded and knocked the door just as he instructed.

While waiting for the response from someone inside to open the door, We heard the sound of the car at the back and I was thinking it could be from some neighbor.

Finally, The door was opened by someone and I looked around someone inside which made me questioning about his identity. As I heard Conan was talking to him.

"Hey Subaru-san, Let's talk inside" Conan said

I noticed that He was staring at me as if it's like he knows me from somewhere.