S2-CH. 34 - Hatoyama Farm Trip - Part 2

Written on: Aug. 07, 2023
Published on: Aug. 11 2023

Special Announcement:
It's been two years since the old book cover picture was released. Now it's time to unveil the new revised book cover picture.

What do you think of this new book cover picture? Comment here

Thank you and Happy Reading! 🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV

30 minutes ago in Hatoyama Farm

After the second group left to search for Ayumi, I was staying with Wakasa, Haibara and Genta in Hatoyama Farm while waiting for the second group hope to find her.

"I hope Ayumi-chan is safe" Haibara mumbled in a little worried face.

"Yeah.." Kai replied

Haibara and I saw Wakasa-sensei touched her pocket to make sure if something is with her but it was vanished.

In Rumi's POV, She touched her pocket to make sure her shogi piece is with her but it suddenly vanished.

"What the.. My shogi piece is missing.." Wakasa expressed her anger over her lost shogi piece.

"Hey Hai-chan, Do you think Wakasa-sensei could be hiding something?" I lowered my voice to talk with her

"Yeah, Looks like she lost something on her pocket" Haibara felt suspicious and observed Rumi who searched her lost something.

Genta reached out to ask what Rumi searched her lost something "Hey sensei, If you're looking for something. It was Amuro-niichan who got something. it could be wood chip.

"I see. The detective got it. Thanks Kojima-kun!" Rumi faked smile and patted him as Genta turned around and walked into me and Haibara. Her face turned into serious face.

Back to Present....

It's been over 30 minutes passed since the second group went out to search for Ayumi but they never return back in Hatoyama Farm which made the first group very concerned and worried about their safety.

"Kuroba-kun, we're worried about the second group took long time to find Ayumi-chan" Haibara spoke up to me

"Yeah, let's contact Co-chan using this detective boys badge transmitter" I brought the badge to show her