Filler Ch. 02: Father's Day Celebration - Part 2

Written on: June 19, 2022
Published on: July 09, 2022

Author-kun's Note:
Hello Everyone!! I hope you are okay!! Here's new fresh chapter to be released today!

I am terribly sorry for the delaying for releasing Second Part of Filler Chapter 😅😅

This Filler Chapter will be the last second part to cover around 2000 words plus Very little extra scene to be served as Epilogue part.

I won't be added another part anymore due to a lot of my allocated time especially my work schedule.

I hope you like, vote and comment this chapter! 😊🙏 Have a fun! 😁

I repeat, I don't own Detective Conan and Magic Kaito 1412.. They're belong to Gosho Aoyama

If you don't like this fanfic story then Please read another story 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kaito's POV

Let me introduce myself to you, I'm Kaito Kuroba, the son of Toichi Kuroba and Chikage Kuroba. When I was a child, My dad was killed by a bomb treated as an accident until 10 years later, I found out the revival of Kaito Kid which turned out that was Jii-chan who was trying to lure the suspects out and then he later revealed to me about Dad's death was not accident but murder by the same suspects from 10 years ago and then discovered secret identity of my Dad as his 1st Generation of Kaito Kid. I replaced Dad over Kaito Kid as 2nd Generation of Kaito Kid to continue my own goal and did entertained my favorite players which are Nakamori-keibu, Hakubastard, Sonoko's Uncle and my lovely child tantei-kun (refer to Conan)

2 years ago, I confessed my feelings to Shinichi (Conan) when I was Kaito Kid in secret then He accepted my feeling and began dating each other in secret until we faced the battle of the 2 powerful organization and successfully defeated them.

After the destruction of Black Organization, when Shinichi was still hospitalized, I decided to reveal the truth to Aoko about Kaito Kid's identity. As a result, I was received very big slap by Aoko who just shocked about the explanation and processed to break up with me

Few days later after Aoko breakup with me, I didn't understand why Aoko never tell her father the truth about my true identity. Suddenly, Aoko came back and asked me to go back as his gf but I politely rejected her and told her that I found my happiness with my boyfriend but can't tell her who he is. As a result, Aoko ran away with a heavy crying upon hearing from me.

When Shinichi finally discharged from the hospital and did returned his original body was given by Haibara who made Antidote that will restore body and then revealed our identities and relationship to the people who didn't know our secret identities. Much to the people's surprise, they showed support and care to us.

As time flies so fast, My mother just came back from abroad and retired from her works and now transferred Tokyo from Ekoda to become the neighbor and favorite visitor of Kudo's parents while we moved out to live together in my house in Ekoda but we can visit my mother and Shinichi's parents to celebrate the occasion days.

During our days, we were very busy studying high school and college and having hard time to talk each other because of our busiest schedule as soon as We finally graduated in highschool and then college taking our different courses as Shinichi was mastered in Criminology while I mastered in Magician.