S2-CH. 32: Haibara's True Identity & Reunited between Son and Mother - Part 2

Written on: February 26, 2023
Published on: March 19, 2023

Author-kun's Note:
Hello Readers!! I hope you are all okay! Here's New another part of Fresh Chapter to be released today! 🤗❤️

John will debut in this chapter to introduce as Mary's assistant and young subordinate.

I hope you like, vote and comment this chapter! 😊🙏 Have a fun! 😁

I repeat, I don't own Detective Conan and Magic Kaito 1412.. They're belong to Gosho Aoyama

If you don't like this fanfic story then Please read another story 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV

After talking with Sera, My boyfriend Shinichi called me out to talk for a bit then We distanced away from Sera, Haibara, Hakase and Subaru.

"Kai-chan, I need your help to assist Akai-san and me to keep Haibara away from Sera and her mother." Shinichi asked his favor to me

My detective boyfriend explained about what happened from Akai-san told him about his mother who is desperately waiting outside for Sera to steal Haibara from them by catching her true identity.

"I see that's why Akai-san told you about that."

"Yes, Akai's fake identity may be risky to exposed outside in front of Sera and her mother that's why we have to come up with plan to keep them away from him.

"Alright, Tantei-kun, I will do it for you."

Then, Akai and Hakase joined our conversation then Akai began discussing us "I had told Jodie and Camel ready to take action if necessary happens"

"Okay, Let's discuss about the plan.." Shinichi, Akai, Hakase and I still continue to discuss privately about our strategy in protecting Haibara from Sera and her mother

Haibara's POV

Meanwhile..

I was very aware of Sera coming after my true identity this after I saw Sera outside but my eyes caught attention that there's someone who was with Sera outside revealed to be Akai-niisan's mother, Aunt Mary before Kudo and Kuroba came to Hakase's house that's why I had them entered the back door that is to avoid discovering their identities from them but I don't understand why her body was shrunken just like us.

"How did Aunt Mary shrunk her body just like us?" I expressed my serious thought about Mary

After that, I did listening Kudo-kun's conversation with Akai-san about his mother who was outside waiting for tomboy detective in catching my true identity and discussing about their plan in ways to prevent them.

"I guess I have no choice but to avoid Sera from catching my true identity and protect Akai-niisan's fake identity"

I recalled what Akai-niisan told me about his family except Shukichi-niisan didn't know about his fake identity after his fake death.

"Ai-chan, Let's go to have a private girlie talks" Tomboy detective Sera grabbed my hand to distance away from Akai, Kudo, Kuroba and Hakase to reach the living room near the couch.

We both sat down on the couch then Sera coughed as soon as she started to get serious while talking to me "Let's get to the point so stop acting like you're child. Is this right, Shiho-chan?"