S2-CH. 29: Picking Wild Plants and Clovers Murder Case - First Part

Written on: January 28, 2023
Published on: February 11, 2023

Author-kun's Note:
Hello everyone!! I'm back after 5 months of hiatus so I will release the first chapter of Season 2-Second Cour will begin!

Sorry to keep you waiting for the anticipated new brand chapter! 🤗

I hope you will like this chapter by voting here. Have a fun reading! 🤗

I repeat, I don't own Detective Conan and Magic Kaito 1412.. They're belong to Gosho Aoyama

If you don't like this fanfic story then Please read another story 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------

Few weeks later... Teitan Elementary School

Kai's POV

While leaving the classroom, I saw Kobayashi talking to Conan and Haibara but I didn't understand what she was talking about then I tried to peek around them to listen their conversation but Haibara noticed my presence and signaled me as a sign of come.

"Nee-chan, What was Sensei talking about?"

"Oh.. about that, She invited us with Shounen Tantei to have our camping trip with Wakasa-sensei and Kobayashi-sensei tomorrow in Gunma to meet Kobayashi-sensei's friend. Her teacher friend mentioned that she didn't mind about us coming here"

"I see.."

"Would you like to come us? That would be perfect time for you to enjoy the vacation with your boyfriend" - Haibara teased me with a odd smirking

"Oi oi.. Don't say that in front of Sensei" - Kai blushed

"Hi Kai-kun, You are welcome to come with us. Conan-kun will tell you what I said. By the way, I have to go for the meeting with the staffs today and don't forget to tell Shounen Tantei too."

As Kobayashi left us for her meeting, Shounen Tantei popped up on us and asked Conan what Kobayashi say to them then he replied saying she invited us to go camping trip with Sensei to which they were happily excited.

"Hey Kai-chan, Let's go back to Hakase's house to prepare things and do usual favorite routine." Conan happily speaks on me while grabbing my hand to which I was very blushed and knew what the usual favorite routine.

"Sure Co-chan!" I happily agreed on him

As soon as The kids and I parted ways for returning the house after school.

Next Day...

We learned that Hakase didn't go camping trip with us because he had an important appointment with professor friend. Rumi and Kobayashi will be taking over as a substitute guardian to look after us. We are now getting the train as it will be ready to board soon.

"Hurry up!" Genta said in a exciting face upon entering the train before us.

"Stop that! You have to behave yourself in a proper manner" Ayumi scolded him with a little frown while Mitsuhiko was amused over Genta's excited face.

"Oh jeez, they're excited" I blabbered to which Conan and Haibara agreed on me.

While on board, We played card games, talk with Shin-chan, and Ai-chan for private matters and of course I did perform mini-magic show that will not let Shounen Tantei getting bored.

Meanwhile inside the train, Rumi is observing and is slowly getting closer to Haibara, Conan and me as if we are talking privately about private matters that makes her very serious face on us.

Later, They arrived in Gunma Prefecture to wait for Sensei's friend coming to meet us.

Unknown Person's POV

Meanwhile...

Unknown named man came to the mansion with the unknown culprit who blindfolded him using hands said "You must be happy to see if you know this place?"

"Oh really, then I'm looking forward to receive an precious gift from you" The victim was excited to see what it is.

As soon as the unknown culprit finally released their hands out of him that let him see the mansion which caused him speechless as if he knew this place.

"T-that.." The victim knew what it is revealing the mansion house where he used to live before.

"Uhm... Err.. Wait, Let me explain that to you.."

I know you were having an affair with that bitch!?!

"Ah no.. you must be mistaken!"

"Oh I see. Then" The unknown culprit slowly grabbed knife from her bag and finally stabbed him

"Arghhhhhhhh..... W-Wait!?! I c-can e-exp-" as soon as the unknown man screamed then collapsed after the culprit pulled the knife out from him

"It's too late.. Farewell.. Darling" The unknown culprit smirked evily after seeing to make sure the victim really dead.

As soon as the culprit quickly cleaned up, destroyed evidences to make sure the police won't be suspected him/her of murder and escaped from the crime scene

Then, the culprit went to his/her car to ride back to Gunma to meet his/her friend Kobayashi

"Well, I have deserved very well to have my friends and their students to be my strong witnesses so that police will not suspect me of the murder case" the culprit said himself/herself with a evil happy face.

Kai's POV

Meanwhile in Gunma Prefecture..

As soon as the car arrived in somewhere around Gunma. Finally, We saw the woman got out of the car to reach Kobayashi-sensei and introduced herself.

"Hello everyone! I'm Shizune Li, a friend of Kobayashi-sensei, Welcome to Gunma and Thank you for coming here!" The woman introduced herself to us.

To be continued for Part 2

See you Next Illusion!! 😁👋