S2-CH. 36: The Queen Bang - Part 2

Written on: Aug. 21, 2023
Published on: Jan. 24, 2024

Author-kun's Note:

After the release of the New Chapter, I am going on long break again starting today due to overloading work.

My apologize for the long delay in releasing new chapter! Enjoy Reading!!

Thank you!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conan's POV

Next Day around Afternoon Time, Suzuki Museum

Yesterday night, I carefully planned and discussed with Akai-san, Amuro, Sera, Heiji and Hakuba about the rescue mission for Kaito from doing dangerous heist task then Ran called me yesterday that she forced me to bring me in upon the invitation from Sonoko then I was aware about Amuro and Azusa came because of Cafe Poirot's Owner gave them a ticket.

While Akai and James continue to monitor the security camera provided by the FBI with the help of Amuro who gave access security camera to them.

Back to present, Ran, Sonoko, Sera, Heiji, Hakuba and I were waiting for our turn in to enter the museum as soon as I found Yuki who was talking to the bodyguard then he noticed our group and approached me while the other group slowly walked out from me.

"Hey Shinichi-kun, I heard from Akai yesterday about Kaito Kid right?" Yuki whispered

"Yeah, How's your doing in checking Kaito Kid?"

"I personally went there to look so far but there's nothing inside the museum. I believe Kid has an assistant to set-up the trap for Nakamori-keibu and his members which allows you to catch or face him. That's what I have been thinking so far."

"That's correct but we still don't know if Kaito Kid have some plan to avoid us from being caught."

'By the way, Shinichi, Have you heard about the Magic Kaito Organization?"

"W-What did he say? A organization?!? Is it after Kaito Kid?" I was surprised to hear the word that Yuki whispered.

"Tell me about this! you have this information?"

"Not really, I just read some old case when I was on training in FBI so i thought i might give you little information about this.."

"Shinichi, where are you?!?" Ran was interrupting our conversation while looking for me

"Ran! I'm here!"

"Oh! Is that you Yuki-kun?!?"

"It's been a while, Ran-chan! so I have to go back working now, Let's meet each other after this heist, okay?"

As soon as Ran and I regrouped with others to see the jewel named "Queen Bang" as provided by Suzuki's uncle. He gave a brief explanation about it.

Kaito Kuroba's POV

Somewhere in Tokyo around Afternoon Time...

After securing all things from Shinichi's house, I temporarily moved out from my boyfriend's house to Jii-chan's rent house somewhere after I successfully stole antidote from Haibara's Lab without anyone knowing.