S2-CH. 33: Hatoyama Farm Trip - Part 1

Written on: March 19, 2023
Published on: August 06, 2023

Author-kun's Note:

Hello readers! I'm back from Wattpad after 5 months since my busy school activities were all done! The school was giving me more stressing and headache.

Starting from today, I am no longer included Author-kun's Note every chapters for no reason but can provide new announcement or short notice on occasion. With this, All readers can continue to read the beginning of story chapter.

Have a fun reading!!😊❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazami's POV

When I woke up from unconscious that explained why I was knocked out by the culprit and discovered the man who looks like dead and then I did check on man's pulse and found out that he was dead. I got my phone and called Furuya on the phone. He explained about what happened of the man's death and the possible bombings.

"I need your help to come and save me! Furuya-san"

"Ok! I'm coming to aid you and don't move there or else you will be caught by the culprit" Furuya who was still working in Cafe Poriot while looking at Azusa.

"Y-Yes sir.. I'll wait for you" Kazami replied as soon as the call ended.

3rd Person's POV

Before the visitation of Hatoyama Farm,

Few days later after Mary's ambush incident in Hakase's house.

After the class ended, Kobayashi asked Shounen Tantei, and Shrunken Chibi Kids to come with them for helping her friend who owns farm in Gunma-Nagano Prefecture then we agreed to go there with them in hoping that the case won't bother them.

After that Kai was walking on the way home with Shinichi and Haibara together then Kai was wondered about the health condition of Haibara's aunt.

"Hai-chan, how's your Aunt during your check-up on her?" Kai asked her to know about the condition of her aunt.

"She seems to be fine but she often coughed badly because I assumed someone held her neck that made her swallowed the poison. Luckily, she survived because of her strong immune system"

"I see." Kai amused what Haibara said about her aunt.

"Why do you ask me about my aunt?" Haibara asked him

"Ah no. I'm just curious haha" Kai replied back to her to which she responded "Okay"

"My aunt is the sister of my late mother." Haibara revealed my aunt's connection with her mother with a bitter smile.

"Really!?!" The Shrunken Boys were surprised of what Haibara said.

When we entered Hakase's house and found that Mary and Masumi helping Hakase prepare something for dinner.

"Welcome back home! We are preparing a dinner for you!" Mary happily announced to Shrunken Chibi (Conan, Haibara and Kai)

"Auntie, What the.. I thought you lived in the hotel with tomboy detective" Haibara asked her aunt Mary

"Ah that. I decided to move to live with Hakase's home because it was such a pain to pay overdue rent room so I asked him if I could live with them. He said he didn't mind at me so we packed things with the help of Hakase"