Chapter 2: Quakes, Noises, and Fighting

They arrived at the next class and the students looked around in awe, another teacher was there waiting for them.

 "Hello, Everyone, I am Professor Behemoth, and welcome to my class. Here, you will learn to fight enemies in a simulation, with your best friend, of course. I will finish explaining in a minute, we are waiting on two more students, but, for now, welcome, and thank you for coming," Behemoth explained.

 "Like we had a choice," Ghidorah muttered to himself.

 "Well, if you want to have a negative attitude, I can see to it, you get detention, and trust me it is worse than human detention. So I would show a little respect, please," Professor Behemoth warned cordially.

 "Fine," Ghidorah mumbled silently grumbling.

 Meanwhile Godzilla and Matthew sat in the Nurse's office waiting to get checked out for injuries. 

 "What was that back there?" Godzilla asked.

 "Did you forget something? In case, you couldn't notice, I'm human. I'm not one of you. I'm not a Titan, which obviously means that I don't fight like you," Matthew explained so irritated, he was unable to even look at Godzilla.

 "Well, maybe, you could have told me that a little earlier," Godzilla retorted.

 "I had no reason to, earlier. I thought, you could see, properly," Matthew snapped.

 "Well, you- you- you should have helped," Godzilla complained searching for a reason to be upset.

 "Well, like you were any better. You and that Moth, you've been obsessing over. You've been stalking her, since you first set eyes on her. However, many you have, that is. It was love at first sound," Matthew informed ending his sentence in a high pitched tone, mockingly batting his eyelashes.

 "That does it!" Godzilla lashed out angrily as he tackled Matthew onto the floor, and jumped onto him straddling over him, opening his mouth in attempt to bite him.

 "Get off me, Lizard Boy!" Matthew commanded angrily pushing Godzilla's shoulders to keep him from biting his face off.

 "You are in no position to be bossing me around," Godzilla replied.

 Godzilla continued still trying to bite his head off. Matthew put his hands onto Godzilla's chest trying to keep himself from getting bitten, Godzilla wrapped his tail around Matthew's legs to keep him from kicking him up where he shouldn't, just in case, he decided to play dirty.

 Godzilla lifted his hand, and scratched Matthew's face.

 Matthew retaliated by punching Godzilla in the eye.

 Godzilla bit Matthew's arm, and Matthew punched Godzilla in the stomach.

 Godzilla opened his mouth again, and try to bite Matthew's head off.

 In defense, Matthew held Godzilla's mouth open, so he wouldn't bite his head off, and attempting to stretch his jaw out.

 The nurse walked in only to find, Godzilla straddled over Matthew, and instantly knew that they were fighting.

 "Enough! You, two! You should know better than to be fighting."

 Godzilla stopped trying to eat Matthew, and looked over his shoulder seeing the nurse there with his hands on his hips glaring at the two of them.

 "Could you tell him to let go of my mouth?" Godzilla wondered sounding off, given that his jaw was being stretched out.

 "Now, Come on, let go of his mouth," The nurse ordered looking angrily to Matthew as He obeyed and let go of his mouth.