Chapter 3: Trouble

The Teachers!!!

 They had to get closer to understand what they were talking about.

 The two walked up to the slightly opened door, and peeked inside, seeing all their teachers inside.

 They put their ear, or rather Godzilla put his internal ear, to the door and listened.

 "What is going on?" Wondered Ms. Megaguirus.

 "This has been happening, since we built the school," Professor Behemoth stated firmly.

 "We need to find out, what's going on, before something happens to the students," Mr. Mammoth warned.

 "Yes, because if the kids find out, first, they might not know what they are doing, and make it worse," Mrs. Leviathan stated.

 "Well, we know it's a something, me and Orga, my hunky, here, found something, Show them dear," Madam Scylla mentioned.

 "Will do, Mi bebé," Señor Orga replied.

 Señor Orga grabbed a tablet, and played a transmission that He and Madam Scylla had recorded.

 "It sounds like a heartbeat," Ms. Megaguirus declared.

 "It is, Wait! So you're saying that something is living beneath our school?" Mr. Mammoth wondered concerningly.

 "Exactly, and if we make contact with it, maybe we can get it to spare us, and our school," Madam Scylla warned.

 "Good Idea, my Miel," Señor Orga agreed.

 "You guys, are fools, we aren't in some horror movie, and we sure aren't going to risk our lives like those idiots in those movies," Mr. Mammoth informed.

 "I'm with Mammoth, besides, you guys, could be recording your heartbeats," Professor Behemoth indicated through narrowed eyes.

 Everyone walked towards the door ready to exit.

 They saw it, and panicked about what to do now.

 "What do we do? They're coming," Matthew informed.

 "Uh,.. I've got an idea," Godzilla informed.

 The teachers exited the room as they saw Godzilla standing there with a smile on his face.

 "May we help you," Mr. Mammoth wondered.

 "Um, Help," Matthew said from inside Godzilla's stomach.

 The teachers looked down at Godzilla's stomach, and they instantly knew he'd eaten him.

 "Spit him out!" Ms. Megaguirus demanded.

 Godzilla heaved his shoulders as he regurgitated Matthew from the inside of his stomach.

 "Now to your room, you, two!" Madam Scylla commanded as they ran off to their room.

 "Do you think, there is something alive down there?" Matthew asked.

 "I don't know, but we have to act like, we didn't hear anything, or they'll get suspicious. We better go take a shower," Godzilla replied.

 The two walked into the male/Female bathroom, since Mothra was the only female student.  They walked in seeing a bunch of male Titans naked, and running around talking and goofing around.

 Matthew looked at all of them with a disturbed look on his face as he hid behind Godzilla he clung to his arm using it to cover his eyes as they walked through the room of nude Titans.

 "You know, before you acted all tough, but now you are walking around clinging to my arm, clinging to the lizard, you hate," Godzilla warned.

 "Whoa, whoa, I don't hate you, I've strangely started liking you," Matthew informed.