Chapter 15: Joining Together

In Human Territory,Deep in the Woods.

Godzilla walked,Through the Forest,Ranting to Himself,About the Two People,That,He was Mad At.

"Unbelievable,I Worry and Care for This Kid,I give The Kid a Second Chance so We could become Good Friends,I've defended Him, I have seen from His Point of View,And,This is How,He repays Me,By Keeping a Big Secret from Me about My Step-Dad being a Wicked Titan,Who released These Destoroyah Creeps to begin With,What a Friend,He turned Out to be," Godzilla complained to Himself,as He walked,Through the Forest,Pushing Leaves Out of his Way,And,Walking Around Big Trees.

Godzilla,Then,Walked Out of the Forest,Into a Small Clearing,Where He saw a Clear Blue Lake,With More Forest,On the Other Side of the Lake.

"A Big Clearing like This? In the Forest? Human Territory is Weird," Godzilla whispered to Himself,Before,Walking to the Edge of Clearing,Where the Lake was,as He looked,Into the Lake,To see his Reflection.

"Of Course,It would be Hard to tell Someone,That,The Person,That,They lived With,All of Their Life,Is Actually Evil," Godzilla stated.

Godzilla,Realizing,What He was Saying,Shook It Off,as He sat Down There,Looking into the Lake,In Anger.

"Ah! Even Now,I'm defending Him," Godzilla realized,Angrily.

"He lied to Me,He didn't tell Me Something,That,I needed to Know,It's Lie of Omission,He deserves This,Him and Mothra Both,I Mean,She hit Me in the Head with a Rock. What kind of Psychopath does That? And,Then,She claimed,That,She was saving Me from making a Mistake," Godzilla ranted to Himself.

That was When.

Another Reflection appeared,In the Lake,A Familiar One,That,Godzilla knew,All Too Well as the Familiar Titan picked Godzilla Up by the Throat,And,Pinned Him,Against a Tree.

"Hey,Godzilla. Miss Me?" Ghidorah commented as He pressed his Arm,Against Godzilla's Throat.

"Nope,Not Even a Little," Godzilla retorted,Plainly,In a Wheezy Tone.

"Ew,He's Naked," Rodan announced,In Disgust.

Ghidorah Scoffed as He heard Rodan say That.

"He's not Naked,He just doesn't have a Shirt," Ghidorah informed,Firmly.

"Blech! Why?" Rodan questioned,Disturbingly.

"Ask Mothra,She's wearing It," Godzilla pointed Out,Carelessly.

"Uh,You let a Girl wear Your Clothes? That's Dishonorable,Even for You,I would never let a Simple Girl wear My Clothes," Ghidorah responded,In Horror,Not believing his Ears,as He bragged,How He would never let a Girl wear his Clothes.

"Yeah,He just wears No Shirt cause It's Manly," Rodan added.

"Pfft,Ghidorah is as Manly as a Parasite," Godzilla remarked.

Rodan Gasped,When He heard Godzilla say That.

 "Heh,Still Got That Saucy Mouth,I See?" Ghidorah shot Back,as He hit Godzilla,Against the Tree,In Retaliation.

"What are You doing Here,Ghidorah? Still,Not getting Enough hugs from Dear Old Daddy?" Godzilla interrogated.

"Shut Up!!" Ghidorah commanded,Furiously,Starting to get Tired of Godzilla's Comebacks.

"Nope,We're Here,Because Madam Scylla and Señor Orga sent Us,After You,To-" Rodan replied.

"Rodan,Be Quiet! He doesn't need to Know Our Reasons for being Here," Ghidorah ordered as He told Him,Why They didn't need to tell Him,While,Still,Keeping Godzilla pinned to the Tree.