Chapter 17: The Right Path

Back in the Human Forest.

"Wow,I really Surprised You Guys with That Announcement,Huh?" Rodan commented.

 "Get to the Point,Rodan," Ghidorah ordered,Firmly.

"What Point?" Rodan wondered,In Confusion.

Matthew hit his Hand on his Face,In Frustration,Not getting,How Hard,It was to Say One Thing.

"What You told Us Earlier," Godzilla reminded.

"Oh,I know,Where the Most Powerful Titan is," Rodan stated.

"Yeah,You Said That Already," Ghidorah pointed Out,Frustratedly.

"Where is It,Rodan?" Mothra asked,Softly.

 "Across the Human Ocean,On an Abandoned Island named Dark Island," Rodan replied.

"Th-The Titan is Real? Battra wasn't Lying?" Mothra questioned,Ecstatically,Feeling Really Happy,To Know,That,The Titan was not just a Lie,That,Battra had made Up.

"Yep,So,All We need to do is find a Captain,Who knows the Way,Get Across the Ocean,Find the Island and the Titan,And,Head Home to Save the School," Godzilla explained.

"Ha! You make It sound So Easy," Ghidorah added.

"It may not be,Ghidorah,But,This might be Our Only Chance to save Our School,And,We have to take It," Matthew notified.

"Well,Then,We better get Back to the Campsite," Ghidorah announced, as Him and Mothra,Both Walked Back towards the Forest,Side by Side,Trying to get Back to Where They were,So,They could get Some Rest,Before,Walking to the Human Docks,The Next Day.

"Come On,Bud,We gotta Go" Godzilla said,Gesturing for Matthew to follow Him,as He started Walking Back to the Forest,As Well.

Matthew Smiled,as He took Off Running,To Godzilla,So,He could walk by his Side.

"Hey,Guys!!! Wait Up!!!" Rodan shouted as He ran,After the Four of Them,So,He could Catch Up,Before,They left Him.

Meanwhile.

At Titan High.

Battra walked,Through the Halls of the Dorms Room,Slowly,Walking towards the Basement.

That was,Until.

Señor Orga ran Up to Battra's Side,To Inform Him of Something,That,He had,Recently Discovered.

"Battra,Sir,I have the Update on Rodan and Ghidorah,That,You wanted," Señor Orga informed,as He walked with Battra,While,Holding a Tablet in Hand,And,A Worried Look on his Face.

"Excellent. Have They stopped Our Three Escapees?" Battra wondered,Firmly.

"Uh,Señor Battra,Our Trackers on Them indicate,That,Ghidorah and Rodan are walking with the Escapees," Señor Orga explained.

"WHAT!!!!!" Battra lashed Out,Angrily.

"Yes,It looks like,They betrayed Us,Just like Scylla Said,That,They would," Orga added.

"Are You Seriously giving Me an I told You So?" Battra questioned,Furiously,as He stopped Walking,To Face Orga with an Terrifying Look.

"N-No,Sir,I was just saying,What Scylla,My Wife had Said,That's All," Orga responded,Fearfully.

"That Better be All You Said," Battra threatened,as He,Then,Turned Around,To Continue Walking towards the Basement.

Orga Gulped,Worriedly,as He continued On Walking,Beside Him.

"I can only Hope,That,Those Five Brats don't make It to This World's Most Powerful Titan,Otherwise,This Plan,Years in the Making will have been for Nothing," Battra said,as He opened the Door,To the Basement,To Walk into It.