Chapter 16: Working It Out

"A Most Powerful Titan? Near Here?" Ghidorah responded,With a Raised Eyebrow,Finding,What He was Hearing,Completely Ridiculous.

"Well,Not exactly,It is supposed to be like 1,000's of Miles Away from the School," Matthew informed.

"A Most Powerful Titan?" Ghidorah repeated,In Disbelief.

"Yes," Matthew replied.

"Sounds a Bit Far-Fetched," Ghidorah added as He crossed his Arms,Firmly.

"It's True," Mothra shot Back,Coming to Matthew's Aid,Taking his Side,as She walked Away,From the Fire,Over to Matthew's Side.

"Do You have Any Proof,That,Any of This is Even,Remotely True?" Ghidorah questioned,Suspiciously.

Mothra lifted One of Her Fingers,About to Protest,When She,Then,Thought about It.

She had Really Never been Told,Any Proof,Other than the Fact,That,Matthew had Mentioned It.

"Hey,I don't think,Matthew's,Even mentioned to Us,How He got the Information," Mothra brought Up,Turning to Matthew,To Wait for an Explanation.

"So,Matthew,Where did You get This Information," Ghidorah interrogated,Distrustfully.

"I-" Matthew started to Say,Feeling Worried,That,The Minute that He mentioned It,They were going to,Not believe Him.

Just Then.

Godzilla,Still,Sitting,Beside Him,Put his Hand,Onto Matthew's Shoulder,Being There for Him.

"It's Okay,You can say It," Godzilla reassured,as He Smiled at Him,Showing Him,That,He trusted Him.

"B-Battra told Me," Matthew notified,Worriedly.

"Battra? He's the One,That,Got Us into This Mess!!!!" Mothra reminded,Angrily.

"Whoa,Whoa. He was?" Rodan asked,Confusedly.

"Wow,We have a Lot to catch You Two Up On," Godzilla commented,Plainly,Still,Secretly,Not liking the Idea of taking Ghidorah and Rodan Along.

"Seriously,Matthew,You were believing,What Battra had Said to You?" Mothra shouted,Furiously,At Him.

"Y-Yeah,I thought,That,He was telling the Truth," Matthew answered.

"You believed the Bad Guy?" Mothra wondered,Getting More and More Angrier,The More,She heard Him talk about It.

"I did,Cause,I thought,That,He was Saying the Truth," Matthew warned.

"So,We're Out Here,In the Middle of Nowhere,Looking for Something,That,Might not,Even Exist," Mothra yelled.

"Dang,You're not being very Soft Spoken about This,Like You Usually are," Godzilla added,Snarkily.

"Of Course,I'm not,I'm not Soft Spoken about Anything,Specifically,Something like This," Mothra explained.

"Mothra,I'm Sorry," Matthew apologized,Humbly.

"No!! No,I can't do This,Right Now,I've gotta take 5," Mothra voiced,as She rejected his Apology,And,Took Off,Into the Forest,Looking for Somewhere to Cool Off.

"Mothra,Hold Up,I'll Go with You," Ghidorah announced,as He ran,Into the Woods,After Her.

Matthew lowered his Head,Once More,Feeling like,He had lost Both of his Friends,In One Day.

He had started the Adventure,With just One Friend,Then,During the Journey,He had found Two,And,Now,He had None.

He felt Horrible.

All He had wanted to do was Help Them,But,He,Just winded Up making It Worse.

He was,Definitely Right,About One Thing.

Titan High Book 1: Journeys ( A High School AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें