Chapter 14: Fallout

Before Godzilla could,Even Attack the Baby Destoroyah,Matthew jumped,In Front of It,For It to see Him,So,Its Attention would be on Him and Off of Godzilla.

"Hey! Remember Me?" Matthew yelled as He stood There,In Front of It,With his Arms Out.

The Mini Destoroyah Hissed as It narrowed his Eyes at Him,Remembering Him,From Earlier,Being the Same Person,That,He had Missed,Thanks to Godzilla.

"M-Matthew,What are You doing?" Godzilla asked,Worriedly,as He watched Matthew,Just stand There in Front of the Creature doing Nothing.

"Doing Something,Godzilla,I can't,Just Sit By,While,The Two of You risk your Lives," Matthew explained,Firmly.

"I told You to stay Put," Godzilla reminded,Angrily.

"I know,But,Like I Said,I couldn't just Stand By," Matthew informed.

The Baby Destoroyah watched the Two Talk to Each Other,Seeing Them not paying Attention,as It lifted One of Its Legs and Hit It into Matthew's Side,Hitting Him Off in to One of the Village Huts.

"MATTHEW!!!" Godzilla called Out,as He Growled,And,Ran towards the Baby Destoroyah,Recklessly.

"Godzilla, What the Heck are You doing?" Mothra questioned.

"Killing This Stupid Thing,Like We're Supposed to be doing," Godzilla pointed Out,Furiously,as He charged Directly at the Baby.

The Baby Destoroyah opened Its Mouths as It shot Its Micro Oxygen Beam,Straight At Godzilla.

Godzilla ran to the Left,Dodging the Beam,as He continued to Run,Towards the Baby.

The Mini-Destoroyah Growled as It powered Up Its Beam,And,Shot It Out of Its Mouth,Towards Godzilla,Again.

Godzilla ran to the Right,Making the Beam,Miss Him,Once Again,as Godzilla,Then,Tackled the Baby to the Ground.

"You're gonna Pay for That,You Vile Prehistoric Lobster," Godzilla threatened,as He straddled Over the Baby Titan,And,Began to punch the Creature,Repeatedly.

"Godzilla! What are You doing? That's not What We're Supposed to be doing," Mothra notified as She went Running,Towards the Two of Them,Trying to get Him to Stop,So,They could kill It and Move On.

"YOU HURT MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!! YOU HURT MY FRIEND!!!! HE WAS ALL I HAD LEFT!!!!!" Godzilla lashed Out,Angrily,Beginning to lose It,as He continued to hit the Baby Destoroyah,In the Face,Screaming at the Thing,After Every Punch He did.

The Baby Destoroyah Shrieked,With Each Time,That,Godzilla punched It,In the Face,as Blood started to protrude,From Its Mouth.

"Godzilla! Stop!" Mothra ordered as She ran Up to the Two of Them,And,Tried to pull Godzilla Off,By Pulling on his Arm.

Godzilla,Not Even Listening to,What She was Saying,Just yanked his Arm Away,To Continue to Beat on the Baby as Mothra,Now,Fell to the Ground,Onto Her Side.

"YOU WILL PAY!!!" Godzilla yelled Out to the Baby,as He bared his Teeth,And,Took Out his Claws,Before,Stabbing the Claws into the Baby's Neck and Punching his Fist into the Thing's Neck.

The Baby Destoroyah Cried Out to the Others as Blood splashed Out of the Titan's Mouth,Spilling All Over Godzilla.

"Godzilla," Mothra called as She got Back onto Her Feet,And,Ran Over to Him,To Try and Stop Him Again.

"DIE!!!" Godzilla shouted Out,as He bared his Teeth,Once More,And,Sunk his Teeth,Into the Baby's Neck,Tearing Deeply in to the Baby's Skin.

"Godzilla,No More,Leave It Alone," Mothra commanded as She grabbed Him by the Arms,Attempting to pull the Two Apart,Not liking What She was Currently Seeing.