Chapter 4: What Lies Beneath

When the students discovered they were in the dark, they immediately started panicking.

 "Uh, why are the lights out?" Ghidorah asked.

 "Wow, the lights are out! This is so cool, right, Ghidorah?" Rodan shouted out in happiness. 

"What's with the lights being out?" Matthew whispered to Godzilla.

 "I think, we need to follow the teachers again, tonight!" Godzilla suggested.

 Right then, All the lights came back on.

"That was weird," Mothra mumbled to herself. She saw Godzilla and Matthew on their own table by themselves, since no one seemed to like either one of them, she quickly decided to go over to join them. Just when she darted off, Ghidorah walked in her way.

 "What do you think you are doing?" Ghidorah interrogated.

 "I'm, uh, being social," Mothra answered nervously attempting to walk around him as he stood in her direction once again.

 "I wouldn't go over to the disgrace table, you will regret it," Ghidorah threatened.

 "Well, I am, and no boy tells me what to do. Not even dragons, so step aside," Mothra informed. 

"You're making a big mistake," Ghidorah warned.

 Sure I am, Mothra muttered to herself rolling her eyes as she sat back down to wait for her food then planning to leave toward Matthew and Godzilla.

 Chef Methuselah gave all the Titans their dishes and walked back to the kitchen closing the window that was showing the inside of the kitchen.

 Mothra grabbed her plate, and walked over to Godzilla and Matthew's table.

 "Did you see that?" Matthew asked.

 "The Chef closing the window to the inside of the kitchen, yep!" Godzilla agreed.

 "Hey, guys, Is this spot taken?" Mothra mentioned.

 "Oh! Hey, No it's not. you're welcome to sit with us," Matthew replied scooting over to make room for her, happy to have someone new to their group.

 "Sup'," Godzilla answered.

 "Am I the only one who thinks the blackouts and quakes are a little suspicious?" Mothra wondered starting conversation.

 "Yep!" They both responded simultaneously, trying to make themselves not suspicious.

 "Ookay, So,... what do, you guys wanna talk about?" Mothra questioned.

 "Why are you, just, all of a sudden taking interest in us?" Godzilla lashed out angrily.

 "I was trying to be friendly, but clearly that was a mistake," Mothra retorted angrily as she picked up her tray and left the table, accidentally leaving her phone behind.

 Matthew being the curious person he was, he picked up her phone that was still on and unlocked.

 He looked at it, and saw she had a website page open on how to not be socially awkward. 

"Uh,.. Godzilla,.... Man! I really got to find a nickname,.. anyway, check this out," Matthew ordered.

 Godzilla scooted over to Matthew and saw the page she was on, he immediately felt extremely guilty for pushing her away.

 "Oops," Godzilla whispered.

 "Uh, Yeah, Oops. She was trying to befriend us, and you just pushed her away. Besides, the more people we have helping us find what the teachers are hiding, the better," Matthew explained.