Chapter 10: Escaping from the Temple

"You were Saying,About There being Only One," Matthew commented as Him and Godzilla,Now,Stood Back to Back.

"Okay,So,Maybe,I underestimated Them,A Little," Godzilla stated,Firmly,as He looked Around at All the Creatures,Surrounding Them.

"A Little?" Matthew repeated,In Disbelief as He looked at Godzilla,From the Corner of his Eye.

Godzilla Frowned at Matthew's Response.

He was,About to Retort.

When He saw Something,Coming at Them.

"Look Out," Godzilla shouted,Seeing One of the Things,Jumping towards Matthew.

Matthew turned Around,To See,One Flying towards Him.

Matthew Screamed as He saw It.

The Creature,Split Open It's Mouth as It flew towards his Face.

Matthew grabbed It,In his Hands,The Moment,It got Close to his Face.

As He fell to the Floor,From the Quick Catch.

Matthew held the Creature,Back,Away from his Face.

The Creature Snapped,Repeatedly,In Response,as It tried to bite Matthew's Face Off.

"Get Away from Me,You Abomination," Matthew shouted,While,Holding the Thing,In his Hands,Tightly.

Godzilla,Seeing Matthew,In Trouble,Ran Over to his Aid.

"Hang On,Bud," Godzilla reassured as He ran,Over to Him.

The Minute,Godzilla got Close to the Creature.

The Creature lifted It's Tail and Whipped It,Into Godzilla's Face,Knocking Him to the Ground.

"Godzilla,No," Matthew called Out as He witnessed Him,Fall to the Floor,With a Bleeding Cheek.

Matthew looked at his Hurt Friend as He growled,Angrily,And,Kicked the Thing to the Floor.

The Creature Shrieked as It came,Running Back towards Him.

Matthew Gasped as He saw It Coming Back at Him.

"Oh,You've gotta be kidding Me," Matthew complained,In an Annoyed Tone,Seeing It Coming Back.

That was When.

Matthew looked to the Other Side of the Room,Where Godzilla,Now stood,Waving his Hands at Him,To get his Attention.

Godzilla motioned to Matthew,What He wanted Him to do as Matthew nodded,In Understanding.

Once the Creature was  Close Enough to Matthew,Matthew kicked the Creature into the Air as Godzilla,Then,Powered Up his Atomic Breath,And,Burned the Thing,Through the Inside and Out.

"Whoo,Well Done," Godzilla congratulated as He walked Over to Matthew,To Celebrate with Him.

"Yeah,Who's Awesome?" Matthew asked,Proudly as He lifted his Hand,To Godzilla.

"We're Awesome," Godzilla replied as He lifted his Hand,And,Hit it into Matthew's Hand.

As They did a High Five.

Suddenly.

The Other Creatures began to Shriek Out at Them,Witnessing Them,Kill Their Sibling.

Matthew and Godzilla turned Around,In Alarm,Hearing the Shriek,as It reminded Them,That,They had Work to Do.

"Oh,I Almost Forgot about The Others," Godzilla stated,Disappointedly.

"Yeah,Me Too," Matthew agreed.