Chapter 6: Into The Unknown

The trio stood in front of their first stop, a forest.

"Well, here is our first stop," Godzilla mentioned.

"What kind of forest is this?" Matthew asked.

"Blood Moon Forest, rumor has it. the forest has creatures only seen in nightmares, one entrance,one exit, said to be impossible to navigate your way out," Godzilla explained.

"Yikes," Matthew whispered.

"Don't listen to him, he is obviously trying to scare you, I heard it's a place full of happiness and sunshine," Mothra informed.

Matthew looked back at the forest seeing how dark and creepy it looked.

"Uh,I'm gonna go with Godzilla's explanation," Matthew replied.

"Yeah,Apparently,Someone had a Good Childhood,Full of Shielding and Denial" Godzilla added.

"Did not," Mothra shouted.

"Did too," Godzilla retorted.

"Guys,we're losing daylight, let's head inside,besides once we get passed this forest we should be in human territory,I think,this forest might separate the Titans area from the human areas," Matthew notified.

The two glared at him indicating that they didn't care.

"Correction,There,Little Matthew,We,Still,Have,Yet to pass My Village before the Human Kingdoms," Godzilla pointed out.

"Right,A Better Reason,To get Going,Now,Before,Dark,let's go," Matthew responded.

As the trio walked,Into the Forest.

However.

Matthew's Hope did not Happen cause,By the Time that It had gotten Dark,They were still in the Forest.

Since the Sun was,Now,Down,And,It being Night,Mothra stopped and looked up at the Sky.

"Guys,it's dark," Mothra announced.

"Shh," Matthew shushed.

"You're gonna get us all killed," Godzilla complained.

"If I was gonna get you killed,you'd be dead already," Mothra voiced.

"Right,like you're all that," Godzilla retorted.

Matthew heard rustling in the bushes.

"Sh,both of you,that's enough, there is something in the bushes," Matthew warned.

The rustling happened again.

Matthew and Mothra gasped as they hid behind Godzilla.

"Really, since when did this become a thing?" Godzilla questioned.

As Godzilla let out his arms protecting them.

The rustling got louder and louder.

Suddenly it stopped as a small little bat came out.

"Huh?" Godzilla and Mothra muttered.

"Aw,it's so cute," Matthew said in a baby voice.

Matthew walked closer to it, picked it up,and rocked it.

"I wouldn't be that close if I were you," Mothra notified.

"Yeah,she's right,you're not three,come on,put it down," Godzilla ordered.

"Oh, that's funny, one moment, you two are fighting and now you're ganging up on me,besides,this thing is so cute," Matthew replied.

As the bat opened it's mouth and bit the shoulder Battra hit.