Chapter 12: Leaving the Blood Moon Forest

In the Blood Moon Forest.

The Next Day.

The Sun was Hidden,By Clouds,Making the Forest a Lot Darker,Then,It would've,Originally been.

Godzilla and Mothra,Still,Laying,Side by Side,Cuddling with Each Other,Both snored,as They continued to Sleep.

Godzilla,Finally,Waking Up,Opened his Eyes,To see Him and Mothra being Face to Face.

Godzilla Gasped as He saw,How Close,Her Face was to His.

He scooted his Head,Slightly,Away from Hers,To give the Two,Some Space.

Godzilla,Then,Grabbed her Arm,From,Around his Waist,And,Moved It off of Him.

That was When.

He noticed Something.

His Shirt was Off.

Godzilla Screamed Out,In Surprise,as He felt,Where his Shirt should be.

"What were You doing to Me,All Night?" Godzilla questioned,In a Worried Tone,as He looked at Her,With a Weirded Out Look.

When He looked at Her,He,Then,Saw,In Her Other Arm his Shirt,Which She was,Currently,Laying On,And,Drooling On.

"Ew,She can keep It," Godzilla muttered to Himself,Seeing Her drooling on his Shirt,And,Deciding to just let Her keep It.

Godzilla turned,To,Where Matthew had been Sleeping,as He saw,Just an Empty Spot,Without Matthew.

"Hmm,He's Up Early," Godzilla stated as He looked at Matthew's Previous Sleeping Spot.

Godzilla turned to the Other Side,Looking for Any Sight of Matthew.

He looked,At the Fire,That,They had made,And,He,Still,Saw Nothing.

"Where is He?" Godzilla asked Himself,Quietly.

"G-G-Godzilla,H-H-Help," Matthew called,In an Extremely Wheezy Voice.

"M-Matthew?" Godzilla responded,In Confusion,as He turned towards the Direction of his Voice.

Godzilla looked,In the Direction of Matthew's Voice,But,He,Still,Saw Nothing.

"Matthew,Where are You?" Godzilla wondered,as He looked for Him,On Both Sides,Looking from Side to Side.

That was When.

Something came to Godzilla's Mind,If Matthew wasn't,On Either Side of Their Campsite,Then,He must be,Behind Him.

The Minute,Godzilla looked,Behind Him,To See if Matthew was There,He,Instantly,Found Matthew,And,It wasn't looking Good.

Matthew was pushed Up,Against a Tree,With a Vine wrapped,Around his Throat,To choke Him,And,A Strange Plant Creature,Standing,In Front of Matthew doing the Choking,While,Attempting to eat Him.

"MATTHEW!!!" Godzilla called Out as He saw Him,There,Against the Tree,Being Choked,Before,Jumping Up,To go Protect Matthew.

The Strange Plant Creature turned his Attention,Towards Godzilla,Who was,Now,Running towards It,To Defend his Friend.

The Creature Growled as It lifted One of Its Vine Limbs,And,Moved It,Right at Godzilla.

Godzilla Screamed as He slid,Directly,Underneath the Limb,Dodging It,Before,Standing Back Up to keep going for the Thing.

The Creature Snarled,Ferociously,as It raised Another One of Its Limbs,Moving That Limb,Towards Godzilla,As Well.

Godzilla Growled,Furiously,as His Eyes glowed Blue,And,Godzilla blew his Atomic Breath,Right on the Creature's Vine Limb.