X

February 17th
Omniscient

"You know how long it's been since I held a fucking beretta man

"You know how long it's been since I held a fucking beretta man..." Cepheus mumbled, his hands going down to pick up the Italian firearm. Twisting it around in his hand, he felt a rush through his body with the longer he stared at it. His old custom one that he used to walk around with, the gold and ruby red lining with the C on the bottom forced a small smile to spread along his face.

When he did all of that work to change, Cassia forced him to do it deeply. Meaning she didn't allow him to have his guns either, threatening to leave if she seen them because she wanted him away from that lifestyle completely. Of course he still had some in the house and stored in his cars for safety purposes, but it wasn't like before when he casually walked around with them around her. Having them on the dresser, in the room, in his hand in general, she wasn't having that.

"Wifey got your bitchass on lock, you so pussy when it come to her." Ian sniggered, causing Cepheus to suck his teeth and wave him off.

"Y'all swear Cassia lil ass be doing sum." He mumbled, looking around to see the other assortment of things in the small room they stood in.

He was finally at the warehouse for the first time in what seemed like forever. Everything was different, changed, and new, which felt weird because in all his years of ever being there things were always run by him. He was in complete control the entire time, never having to ask other individuals where certain things were, what certain things meant, or how they maneuvered.

"So how you plan on doing this? Cause I know it been a minute since you went on your lil sprees and shit, when's the last time you even caught a body?" Running his hand down his face, Cepheus could only shake his head because he could barely remember himself. That being just how long it'd been since he chose to turn away.

"Man...before I got married so imma say about 6 years- or a little under that cause we ain't hit 6 years yet." Dramatic gasps filled the room from the main men who used to be directly under him, Cepheus giving them all blank stares before turning his focus back on his gun. Running his finger over the lining, he then reached over to grab the large machete that was right next to it. "Who the hell y'all been chopping up?" He raised an eyebrow, holding it in the air while turning his head to look back at them.

Shrugging, Ian pressed a couple things on the wall to pull up an image projected. Staring in amusement, Cepheus crossed his arms to watch the video of the brutal cutting up of some random individual. He wasn't sure who it was, but whatever they did must've been terrible to be getting murdered the way that he was. A small smile slowly creeping along his face, the image of a person being killed being one he hadn't seen in what felt like forever. TV shows and movies not counting, since they were nothing like the real thing.

"Wow, this shit is so beautiful." He shook his head, watching in satisfaction until the man took his last breath just as the blade came down on his neck. Disconnecting his head from the rest of his body. "Oh woah...I ain't ever cut a nigga head clean off, lemme write this shit down." He mumbled, grabbing his small notepad to jot down the idea.