XXVI

July 27th
11:32 pm

Omniscient

"Keep this hair forever, you look fucking edible bitch

"Keep this hair forever, you look fucking edible bitch." Jamila mumbled, her fingers raking through the ginger wig Cassia installed. Glancing back at her best friend, she shot her a bright smile because she liked it also, having many thoughts about permanently using this color when it came to her hair. She felt it fit her well, but she also enjoyed exploring so she doubted she would even fall through with it.

"Thank you, it's so...it screams sex to me." She stared at herself with her eyes slightly lowered from the tiredness she felt. Her body laid up against the bed in her blue nightgown clad body, her eyes staring at her reflection through the mirror. She didn't want to stare long, knowing that eventually those thoughts of degrading herself would somehow creep in, but she chose to just live in the moment with herself. Knowing she looked good.

"If you horny just say that my love, you gon see your nigga in like 2 days. Don't worry." Jamila shook her head, causing Cassia to grab the nearest pillow to throw at her best friends head...but she didn't deny it.

That had been far from her main focus for the past couple of days though, she was actually listening and enjoying herself and the time she had on the island. Her, Jamila, and Mariah were doing more than making the most of the time they had there. Starting early in the morning everyday, and going until late at night. Cassia hadn't spoken to her children, Cepheus- nobody who wasn't on the island she was on. Mariah forcing her to shut her phone off period, because the last thing she needed was communication with the outside world, when clearly that was part of the reason she'd been neglecting her mental health to begin with.

"I was going to say something, but..." Cassia started, switching her body to sit on her butt with a bright smile on her face. "This trip isn't about Cepheus, so before I even set myself up to talk about him and miss him all night, where is-."

"I have arrived, don't miss me any longer!" Looking up from the sound of Mariah's loud voice booming through the house, Cassia clapped excitedly following Jamila out of the bed and towards the door of the room.

After brainstorming what it was they wanted to do, considering this was a very rare occasion of them not being overly tired after their long day, they decided to have their own little party. Cassia didn't feel like going out, and the other two of them were fine with whatever. Allowing her to take the lead on things because the trip was about her, so whatever she wanted to do went.

"Why did you buy all of this...?" Was the first thing Cassia mumbled once her feet slowed down to enter into the kitchen of the large house. Her eyes couldn't take a second to look at Mariah before they were on the many bottles of alcohol she bought, along with some shot glasses. Vodka, Tequila, Hennessy, and mixers all filled the table with Mariah still pulling things out of the bag.