XLIV

December 12th
1:17 pm

Omniscient

"So you're telling me y'all had a court hearing, nobody asked Josiah to testify such as the court, nobody came to do home inspections, there's proof of Cepheus completing programs to better his mental health with nothing Tessa can show for her add...

"So you're telling me y'all had a court hearing, nobody asked Josiah to testify such as the court, nobody came to do home inspections, there's proof of Cepheus completing programs to better his mental health with nothing Tessa can show for her addictions...and yet she still won custody of him?" Giselle raised an eyebrow, her eyes scanning over the papers placed in front of her.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you, yes." Cepheus spoke nearly inaudibly, his right leg bouncing because he was barely tuned into this conversation. His mind really just on ways he could kill Tessa and get this thing over and done with.

"You're not killing the mother-."

"Giselle if you tell me that shit one more time imma throw you across the fucking room baby." Cepheus chuckled non-amused, his head down with his hands clasped together tightly.

"If you want to eventually kill her, when Josiah is legally back into your possession, then you go right ahead. But it would be very idiotic to kill that woman, after your murder charge was brought up in court, post her winning full custody. All you would be doing is putting Josiah in the bitch hands because you want to act impulsively." She pointed, the two sitting across from one another in Mariah and Giselle's living room, with Riley right next to Cepheus, and Cassia in the bathroom.

Shaking his head, Cepheus leaned back to run both his hands down his face in a stressed out manner. He was trying his hardest to keep his calm, but he was struggling to. He took his pills excessively in attempts to keep his anger levels at bay, knowing himself and understanding the way he acted.

"I'll off that fucking judge too, I don't got time for dumbass shit like this. My fucking kid is 15, don't know shit bout that bitch, and niggas think I'm bout to let him go with her like that?" Cepheus chuckled, though his voice showed clear unamusement. "Hell nah." He shook his head, standing to his feet just as Cassia walked out of the bathroom.

"Okay well from what I do know, right now I think the best thing to do is schedule another court date in attempts to have Josiah testify-."

"He's not going in front of a court to testify." Cassia cut in, moving a piece of her hair out of her face just as all eyes shifted in her direction.

"And why not?" Riley raised an eyebrow, her hands placed in her lap with her head slightly tilted.

"For one he's only 15 years old, speaking in front of an entire courtroom in a custody battle where he has to defend all he knows is too much on him. And on top of that, Josiah suffers from bad anxiety attacks and panic attacks especially when in front of a large crowd. He would get on that stand and freeze and start shaking, and I'm not just saying this either. He takes his medication, but that only does so much. However, he can talk to the judge privately." Cassia suggested, looking at Cepheus who was barely with them.