XXXIX

November 27th
4:56 am

Omniscient

"Oh my...God." She breathed out, her hands clenching the sheets tightly with her face pressed into the soft bedding. Her eyes squeezed shut from the feeling of her body being worked slow and sensually. She moaned softly at the feeling of him digging inside of her at a steady pace that suited the both of them, his hands grasping her waist tightly with his body leant down to place soft kisses up her spine.

"I feel you beautiful." He spoke into her skin, her walls clenching around his girth to pull him in as she felt him bury himself deeper inside of her. A soft drawn out moan flying past her lips with her arch deepening, her voice trying it's best to stay quiet and in her throat, but he wasn't making it easy for her.

He grinded his hips into her like water, flowing effortlessly to please her. He watched the way he grew coated with her bodily response from how well he was pleasing her every time he drew himself back, only to plunge back inside of her to reach new depths. Her toes curled, eyes rolled to the back of her head, sheets seeping through her fingers from how hard she grasped them, just as her orgasm took over her.

Biting down into his bottom lip, he held her tighter to pull her body back at the same rate he thrust inside of her. She cried out as quietly as she could, her body shaking as her nectar spilled out of her to cover the both of them. Groaning from the way she drew him in, he threw his head back in pleasure before shooting his seed deep inside of her, her moan filling up the room from the feeling of his warm fluids filling her up.

"Shittt" She dragged out, just as he pulled out of her, allowing her body to collapse down into the bed. She panted out heavily, her head buried into the bed with her body laying flat face down.

Chuckling, he ran his tongue over his lips slowly while crawling out of the bed. His eyes glued to the tattoo of his name that shone through the dim light that flashed down on her body. The orange hue being the only thing to fill the room just above the bed, since the rest of the room was as pitch black as the outside.

"You tapping out?" Cepheus tilted his head slightly, reaching down to grab the black sweatpants he wore prior to them engaging in what it was they did.

Raising her head from the bed slightly, a beyond exhausted Cassia stared at him tiredly. Flinging her right arm back, she patted around until feeling the pillow she used prior, to bring forward and under her head.

"Don't look at me like that, you fucking animal." She mumbled, referring to the way he'd been working her body for going on 4 hours straight, no breaks. And no breaks meaning none at all. He orgasmed, waited 2 minutes at the most, and was back on top of her in the snap of a finger.

"Me? An animal? You the one who came over here 1 in the morning acting like you tryna talk, knowing good and damn well these booty call hours." He raised an eyebrow, Cassia only waving him off while staying put. Her eyebrows furrowed at the feeling of Cepheus' cum leaking out of her. "You better hope and pray you ain't pregnant the way I been painting them walls." He pointed, Cassia cutting her eyes at him sharply.