XXV

July 21st
12:13 pm

Omniscient

"You're the only person I know who goes out of their way to drug and kidnap their significant other

"You're the only person I know who goes out of their way to drug and kidnap their significant other...that isn't normal behavior Cepheus." Cassia furrowed her eyebrows, looking at him as though he'd lost his mind. Shooting a bright smile in her direction, he fixed the chains that decorated around his neck before releasing a small yawn.

"It's not kidnapping if we together-."

"Keyword: together. I don't get why you don't, I don't know, just bring me normally...do you think I would say no?" She tilted her head, carefully standing from out of the beyond comfortable bed she found herself laying in. She wasn't even sure where exactly they were, Cepheus being the one out of the two who went the private island route. Although she bought him one, she'd never been on one because the one he used was mostly for business, making wherever they were now one that he bought with the intent for it to be personal.

"I don't know, but kidnapping adds more umph to the surprise." He pinched his fingers together. "Get yourself together though, cause you got shit to do today." He clapped quickly before shooing Cassia off to the bathroom to get herself together.

Flicking him off, she didn't hesitate to follow orders and walk to the bathroom to brush her teeth and shower. She didn't know what the occasion was, so she dressed in what she deemed as comfortable which were shorts and a sweatshirt. It was burning up outside, and she knew she would regret the sweatshirt, but she was too embarrassed to show her arms so she didn't. She knew Cepheus wouldn't judge her for it, but that didn't mean nobody else would and she couldn't handle that type of pressure right now.

"Who the hell wears a sweatshirt in 95 degree weather Cassia, you sick or sum?" Cepheus furrowed his eyebrows genuinely concerned, the back of his right hand raising to feel her forehead and neck.

"I'm not sick, I just want to wear this...don't question me." She stopped herself once realizing she was explaining herself to him, her hands shoving into the pocket of her sweatshirt.

"Don't question me." He mocked, chuckling afterwards before grabbing her bent arm. "Let's go through, I already got your phone. Here." Cepheus handed Cassia her phone just as the two made their way out of the beach house they had.

"Sooo what are we doing?" Cassia finally spoke up once they'd been walking for a little bit, her feet childishly sliding along the sand.

"It's a surprise." Cepheus spoke through a yawn, considering this alone was supposed to be her surprise, but some last minute things changed that. He walked ahead of her, Cassia trying her best to keep their steps aligned, but it was no use because of their height difference. So she chose to just give up because he wouldn't slow down for her anyways.

"What other surprise is there...is it the kids- no that wouldn't be a relaxing vacation, but I do miss them. Or is it presents- that's not really a surprise though because you always get me presents...ooouuu but what if-."