XXIX

Continuation

Omniscient

This was a rare instance, a rare setting for Cepheus to be completely isolated in a building

This was a rare instance, a rare setting for Cepheus to be completely isolated in a building...alone with whom he deemed as his victim. He didn't tell Anthony about what he was doing, not Ian, nobody. And it was because a part of him knew that his mind was working against him in a way that he never experienced before, but it was impossible to shut off. And he knew it was, once Cassia couldn't bring him down back to reality like she usually managed to do all without ever doing too much. Just her simple touch worked wonders...but not this time.

Carrying the baby in his arms, he held her close to his body as he walked. He passed the metal door to enter the building, not sparing a glance anywhere else as he made his way straight to the double doors he walked out of only less than an hour prior. His focus was set out on one thing, attention faced forward with his eyes never once twitching left or right to divert him from his straight path.

"Help, help!" He heard the screams more clear with the more he walked, causing a bright smile to line his lips. This was a pleasantry to him, hearing such struggle under his hands made him happy. The sight only enhancing that, Cepheus' eyes glued to the man who sat in his seat fighting to escape from the thick rope that tied along his body, but it was no use. Raising an eyebrow out of amusement, he stopped his walking to tilt his head, saying nothing as he simply stared at the man who continued on with his struggle.

"I don't know who you screaming to my nigga, but you surrounded by metal soundproof walls...I mean you can try and see if they gon come save you, it'll be good so I can know if I got to replace my shit let somebody come. But then again it's too early in the morning for all that damn screaming and you bleeding out ya knee caps, calm all that down." Cepheus waved off, causing Al to pop his eyes open at the man in front of him.

But his focus wasn't on Cepheus, his eyes instantly went to Sienna who laid in Cepheus' arms clueless. The baby had her eyes on him with her thumb stuck in her mouth, her left arm reaching out towards the man who she knew as her father. Glancing at the baby as best as he could, Cepheus only scoffed at the clear distinction that she knew who he was. Which meant Crystal was meeting up with him multiple times in order to let Sienna see him.

"Y- you said your daughter was innocent in this...mine is too, please!" Al cried out, trying his best to reason with Cepheus...but there was no reasoning with a psychopath.

Because his brain didn't work the same, and it never would. With Al, he was a man who wanted to be reckless, who wanted that power in his hands so he did something that wasn't him, which was killing Cassie especially in the way he did. He was putting up an act, a front which costed him so much in the end in which he never spoke about nor planned to.