XX

April 15th
8:22 am

Omniscient

"Cassia..."

"Yes baby?" She sighed, looking at Cepheus through the FaceTime camera. Propping the phone up so he could maneuver around the room as he'd been doing prior, Cepheus let out a loud yawn before placing his attention back on Cassia who was speaking to someone else.

"Baby I'm tryna talk to you-."

"I hear you Cepheus, just give me a second." She mumbled, her eyebrows knitted together before she waved to whoever it was she was speaking to. He watched as she stared until the door was closed to place her attention back on Cepheus who stood with a mug on his face. "Fix your face, you have my undivided attention now." She tilted her head, knowing he was about to throw a small tantrum.

"I miss you and you don't even miss me, first you kick me out the room-."

"I didn't kick you out the room-."

"Oh? So telling me to leave and go home wasn't kicking me out? Not to mention you threatened me, whole time a nigga just tryna be there for his wife, how the hell that work?" Cepheus raised an eyebrow, causing Cassia to eye him tiredly because he was the most dramatic person she felt she'd ever met.

"I told you to go home because it wasn't like you were just watching over an unconscious body, you were purposely stressing yourself out. And I know you, every time my eyes shut yours were glued to the monitors to make sure I was alive- and I love you so much for that, but you looked exhausted and needed rest. Especially when we know I'm okay." Cassia smiled, but that didn't do it for Cepheus. Shaking his head, he leaned back a little bit to grab the rings that sat on the dresser.

"I'm exhausted either way, you expect me to be getting sleep with you in the hospital and I can't watch over you like a hawk- well...I already am watching over you, but you shouldn't be surprised." Cepheus snickered, laughing harder from the look on her face.

Since everything went down and she had him go home with the kids, he immediately had cameras wired to the basement spread he had which was also wired to the TV he had in their room. He refused to take any chances with her, knowing he would only feel comfortable if he was able to watch her every second of the day which was exactly what he was doing. The last thing he needed happening was her possibly getting hurt again without him having eyes on and assessing the situation, Cepheus also having groups of men rotate to camp outside of the hospital at all times. Since if something was off, she would be able to get help immediately and the person caught since he obviously wouldn't be able to make it in time.