𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙎

Inspiration:
None.

Character:
Cate Blanchett, Andrew Upton, Jane Blanchett, The Upton children, Elizabeth Upton.

Summary:
It's Christmas in the Upton household.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Elizabeth my sweet girl wake up, mummy is here." Granny Jane woke the five year old up by saying to her, Elizabeth slowly flickered her eyes open to see her grandmother smiling into her eyes. "Mummy is here..?" She spoke softly. "Yes dear, let's get you some shoes on. So we can go see her."

Cate had been out of town for 4 months because of work but now she's back just in time for Christmas, a time for family, friends and according to the kids.

"PRESENTS!!" They'd scream every year and not one year would Cate get tired of it, her babies were growing up. She HAD to capture these moments forever.

Elizabeth had walked outside to see her siblings already crowding her mum with hugs, "Oh Liz come to mummy!" She said and Elizabeth ran to her giving her a big hug. Cate picked her up and gave her kisses on her face before placing her back down and giving her a present.

"What is it?" Elizabeth asked taking the gift, "I don't know... I guess you'll have to see. And maybe after we'll get hot coco!" Cate said and the kids cheered.

While Elizabeth smiled up to her mum.

Cate picked up Elizabeth and placed her on her hip before heading back into the house

The family gathered around the tree and opened their presents.

Dashiell with a new car, Roman with a new phone and a Apple Watch, Iggy with a new PlayStation, Edith with a new doll set, and Elizabeth with a custom American girl doll that was identical to her,

When Elizabeth finished opening the doll she hugged her mom tightly as if her life depended on it.

"You're welcome sweetheart."

At bedtime.

After dinner Cate carried Elizabeth to her bedroom while Elizabeth placed her head on her mum's shoulder and carried her new doll in her hand.

Cate went inside Elizabeth's room and placed the child onto the bed, "Can you read me a bedtime story mama?" And so Cate did, she began telling the story about the famous Princess and her prince stopped her.

"No, I wanna hear the story of you and daddy!" Cate smiled and sat on the edge of the bed and began telling the story, not much details though... she's only five...

After Cate finished the story Elizabeth was already half asleep and Cates heart immediately fully warmed when her daughter said this, "Mummy, is daddy your prince and your his princess?"

"Yes baby, and..you and your siblings were just blessings from the earth." Cate smiled before Turing off the light and kissing the young ones forehead.

"Goodnight mama."

A/N:No smut, just cuteness overload.