𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍.

Inspiration:
None.

Characters:
Gabriella Green, Hela Odinsdottir, Agatha Harkness.

Summary:
Agatha and Hela just reminding Gabriella who she belongs to.

♡︎♡︎♡

"Awww, Hela I think the little slut wants to come." Agatha teases with a wicked laugh as Hela continues to pound inside of Gabriella's sore and tight cunt, "Of course we would have let her by now if she wasn't such a brat today." Hela chuckled before Agatha laid a sharp slap onto Gabriella's ass which caused Gabby to hiss in pain, somehow Agatha knew when Gabby was close and Gabriella genuinely couldn't hold it in anymore, "Don't you dare come." Agatha orders.

Gabriella knew she brought this onto herself, today she had decided to tease both Agatha and Hela by wearing a short dress and practically flirting with Wanda, though Gabby wasn't worried about being in an intimate relationship with Wanda any time soon she still needed a way to tease them and obviously they didn't take that to well. They've always been overprotective over Gabriella never too much or too little but it's only because their lifestyle, they're villains! Do you expect them not to have any enemies?

Gabriella buried her face into the sheets with a loud groan that followed behind her action as Hela's pace got faster, as Gabriella had her face drowned into the sheets she heard Agatha shuffle around the room for a short amount of time before she felt her presence back on the bed, suddenly Agatha took a fist full of Gabby's hair and pulled her face out of the sheets and guided it to her strap, "Suck." Agatha ordered and Gabriella followed her orders.

"I think it's time Aggie.." Hela says while slightly tilting her head, in sync, Agatha sticks the strap farther down Gabby's throat while Hela repeatedly hit Gabby's G-Spot, Gabby released a muffled moan before Hela pulled out and so did Agatha but before Gabriella could even think about complaining she felt Agatha going inside her cunt and Hela inside her ass, she has never felt this full before and god she was loving it.

"Please... I- ple- need to.." Gabriella struggles, "Aw, poor little slut can't even talk.. what is it that you need baby? Hm?" Hela smirks, "T-To.. come please.." Gabriella whimpers, "I think she asked nice enough." Agatha says as her hands find Gabby's clit.

"Come for us baby." Both women say and Gabriella immediately comes on their straps that was buried deep inside of them.

"We aren't just done yet."

A/N:My two favs!
Also, short but I made this at 12:00AM