𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘿𝘼𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙍?

Requested by:
@Erica8184

Characters:
(Y/N), Lou Miller, Debbie Ocean, Delilah Miller.

Summary:
You and Lou had a daughter after Debbie went to jail and Debbie's just now finding out about her.

♡︎♡︎♡

Debbie and Lou arrived at Lou's loft to see toys scattered almost everywhere, "Sorry for the mess.." Lou says kicking some of the toys to the side. "Don't tell you're running a nanny business now!" Debbie chuckles.. "Well.." Lou began but Debbie interrupts her—"Oh..!" Debbie gasped and Lou turns around to see Debbie holding a family photo that included, Lou, You, and Delilah. "I have a niece and you two just didn't tell me?!" Debbie says. "Well to be fair you were locked up." Lou says while sitting down in the living room—"Well.. you have to tell me everything. What's her name? How old is she?"

"Her name is Delilah and she's three!" Lou says as her face lit up thinking about her wife and little one.

A few years after Debbie went to jail(the past):

"How are you feeling darling?" Lou said kissing your belly that's fully grown by now meaning your baby could be here at any moment, "I feel wonderful." You smile and giggle as you felt Lou kissing your stomach. "I can't wait until she's here," Your wife smiled. "Me either. But it won't be too long until another Miller will be running around here." You say, "I bet she'll look just like you!" Lou says. "And I bet she'll be just like you." You chuckle, playfully rolling your eyes at the thought of having a child exactly like Lou.
Suddenly you grunt in pain causing Lou to lift her head up in concern, "You okay?" Lou asked—"Nope, your daughter is playing kickball in here." You reply which Lou laughs at. "Not funny." You sigh as you squirmed around trying to get a bit more comfortable.

"Do you need something? More pillows?"
"No.. just you, Lou. Please.." you muttered and Lou nods silently. "No ice cream either?" Lou asks which brings a large smile to your face. "Okay.. maybe I'd like that!"

For the rest of the night you two cuddled with each other while eating ice cream and by the next morning you two hardly wanted to leave each other's arms.

A week later(a day before the due date)

"Lou!!" Louise could hear you call out; or rather shout. Lou knew what that meant so she wasted no time grabbing the prepared bags and car seat.

Lou drove you two the hospital In a hurry making sure to hold your hand and practice deep breaths with you which calmed you down just a bit. Once you two had arrived at the hospital nurses were at your service immediately not to mention Lou was by your side at every second.
It all happened so quick—it was sort of an amazing moment but at the same time so painful and scary. But before you knew it a loud cry filled the entire room before the doctors handed the small newborn over to you. "Congratulations, you have a healthy baby girl." The doctor said..she was here.. your sweet girl was finally here. You whispered sweet nothings to your new baby girl as Lou smiled down at the both of you telling you how proud she was of you.

After Delilah got wrapped in a blanket and had her baby cap on she was given back to you by the nurse, "Lou.. hold her," you said. "I don't want to drop her." Lou worries, "You won't.. I promise." You told which earns your a small smile from Lou before she gently and carefully took Delilah from you. Lou placed a kiss onto the newborns forehead as she cradled her and just at that moment Delilah had a smiled a bit. "Somebody has a favorite already!" You laugh. "Lou.. are you crying?" You asked which she furrows her eyebrows. "No! Well, maybe. But these are happy tears." Lou replied defensively which you laugh at. "I love you both so much." Lou says.

Back to the present(with Lou and Debbie):

"Well I cannot wait to meet her—" Debbie beams before suddenly the door opens.. speak of the devil.. "Mommy!!" A soft little voice shouts coming to the sofa area—Lou stands up and picks the small child up. Lou hugs Delilah before kissing her forehead which Delilah returns the favor by kissing her mom's cheek. "My sweet girl, I've missed you, have you missed me?"

"Yes! I drew this picture for you and mama!" Delilah says as Lou put her down so she could be shown another "masterpiece" "It's beautiful!" Lou says even though it was three stick figures that were supposed to be, Lou, you and Delilah it was still a masterpiece in your eyes and Lou's eyes. By that time you had finally stepped inside the house but you stopped in your tracks as you looked in the living room area—"DEBBIE!" You shout sprinting over to the living room to hug the now free prisoner. "You never hug me like that," Lou jokingly says as she rolls her eyes. "Yeah, because Debbie is better than you." You reply playfully.

"Who's that mama?" Delilah shyly asked as she hid behind Lou's leg. "Lilah, this is your auntie Debbie." You said kneeling down to Delilah and Debbie did the same before holding her hand out for Delilah to shake.

But instead Delilah trustingly hugs Debbie.

Debbie picks up Delilah as I stood up from my kneeling position—"Wow, I can't believe you two are milf's now." Debbie said. "Mommy, what's a milf?" Delilah questions.

"DEBBIE!"

A/N:Sorry this is so late😬