𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦?

Inspiration:
None.

Characters:
Cate Blanchett, Sarah Paulson, Sandra Bullock, Ocean's eight cast. And..(Y/N)!

Summary:
Cate took you to the after party for Ocean's eight, but during the party she had grew jealous of the way you and Sarah got so close. Jealousy took over her emotions, and let's just say by the end of tonight you'd be paralyzed in the legs.

♡︎♡︎♡

"(Y/N)!" Cate called you from outside the hotel bedroom before you came rushing out the bedroom, "How do I look babe?" (Y/N) asked Cate and Cate's eyes moved down her partners body. "You sure you wanna go to the party? We could stay-" (Y/N) snickered and grabbed Cate's hand leading her out the hotel room.

When the two arrived at the party they were immediately dragged farther into the club by the ocean's eight cast. "It's wonderful to finally meet you (Y/N)!" Sarah had greeted and you smiled hugging her.

You and Sarah had met over FaceTime and FaceTime only, Besides that it was the only contact you two had. And you never went on set with Cate because you were too busy working too, And now finally you get to meet the wonderful woman!

After drinking a lot of alcohol you and Sarah had both made your way to the dance floor with connected hands, none of you were fully drunk but only tipsy so you were fully aware of what was going on.

When you and Sarah began dancing with each other you were quite close but not THAT close, but you weren't really worried about how close you two were it was just about how much fun you were fucking having!

When you looked over you could see Cate staring at you two intensely, Sarah pulls you closer at that exact moment. You smirked and looked away deciding to put on a show for your lovely girlfriend.

You and Sarah began dancing dangerously close, you started to grind your body against hers and Sarah held her hands on your waist. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed your arm pulling you away from Sarah, "We're leaving." She says, "We just got here!.." you whine attempting to free yourself from her grip but she was far too strong. The two of you left the club and got into the car of Cate's driver, "Roll up the partition, please." Cate told and the driver did so. Cate pulls you in for a kiss and drags her hands over your waist. "Get on my lap, back facing me." Cate mutters against your lips and you just what she says, as you look forward you could see your reflection and Cate's reflection looking at you through the reflection.

Cate's hands disappeared under your dress and you groaned/whined in desperation—"You're lucky I'm so desperate to get my hands on you, I would have told the driver to take the longest route back to the hotel just to tease you the whole car ride." Cate said in your ear. "Please Mistress.." You sigh as you grind against her thigh, "So.. desperate, you have some nerve acting like this after your behavior in that club."

"Take off your panties." Cate orders and you slide off you panties letting out when you feel your pussy against her suit fabric. You hand Cate your dampened panties and she takes them before taking a good look at them—she scoffs at the wet spot in your panties before sliding the panties into her pocket.

You look up at the tinted partition staring at the glass once again. You watch Cate's every move, she's always unpredictable, you hardly ever know her next move and that goes both ways, she never knows what you'll do next or when you'll do it. Whenever you misbehave that always gives her the opportunity to try something new with you and you know that that's why you do it (but she always makes sure to never do it again if you don't like it)

Suddenly you feel a finger enter you causing you to gasp and snap out whatever trance you were in but Cate hardly gives you time to react to that before she adds two more fingers to your cunt. You bite your lip not wanting to moan too loud after remembering the person who's driving the car, "You didn't mind showing yourself off with Sarah, why keep quiet now?"

"I'm sorry—Cate—please.."
"You were being such a well behaved girl lately, I'm so disappointed."

You whine and throw your head back, resting it on her shoulder—your legs were completely open and if the driver chose to roll down the partition which you doubt he'd do, he'd have a view of you riding Cate's fingers as your legs were shaking and Cate smiling ear to ear at the sight. Cate grabs your jaw with her free hand, "Look at yourself (Y/N), look at how good your fucking yourself with your Mistress' fingers."

Her words alone drew you closer to your orgasm, "Cate, I'm going to—"
Just as you were about to release all over her fingers she takes her fingers out of you making you whine loudly, "Cate..!" You groan, "Shh.. darling, this is far from a reward after that little stunt you pulled, now suck." She told as she held her fingers up to your lips and you took her fingers in your mouth sucking them clean before the car stopped and she finally pulled them out of your mouth.

"Let's go."

A/N:I haven't published on here in a while so here you are, even though this was slightly rushed and it's been sitting in my drafts for a while now.
I publish shit like once a month, I'm a deadbeat writer like my dad is a deadbeat father💀