𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦

Inspiration:
TÁR behind the scenes.

Characters:
Cate Blanchett and (Y/N)

Summary:
Cate rails the shit out of you in the orchestra.

♡︎♡︎♡

It was a bit late at night and another shooting day was over while everyone had went back home or to their hotels, Cate stayed. She had originally stayed to practice her script more but was too distracted by one person..

You.

You are Cate's assistant, you've been her assistant for 6 years and you've always been her right hand man! And you enjoyed every moment that you had with Miss Blanchett and believe me, Cate enjoys every moment with you too. Which is why Cate had no problem calling you to the orchestra this very late night and you almost had no problem following her orders(besides from being tired)

Once you had arrived you knew exactly where to go and that's where you met Cate, Standing on the stage in front of empty chairs while reading her script. Nobody else was around except you two—"C-Cate?.." you say removing the silence besides Cate mumbling her script to herself. Cate looks up from the paper and smiles at you, "Finally.. she arrives.. come, come," Cate orders as she sets the script to the side and you set down your purse and sweater in one of the seats before stepping onto the stage.

Cate takes your hand and pulls you close before pulling an arm around your waist and kissing you. Cate's arm leaves your waist before her short nails dig into your waist causing you to moan into the kiss and pull away. "Why am I here?.." you mutter and Cate smirks into your eyes. "You know exactly why you're here baby," Cate says and you bite your lip. "Why here? Why not at my hotel?" You question. "Hotels have less privacy, especially with how loud you can be.. and fucking in a large orchestra is more exciting.." Cate shrugs.

You smiled and kissed Cate while you hand moved past her shirt and to her pants where you felt a bulge before you could fully react Cate bent you over the music stand and unzipped your pants before moving them down to your ankles. You step out of the pants and Cate kicks them to the side.

"This is a view I'll never get tired of.." Cate states as she smacks your ass, "Please.." you beg causing the blonde to chuckle. "Always so fucking needy.. my good little whore,"

You hear Cate's pants unzip and before you could beg for pleasure her strap was already against your ass, your panties were pulled down to your ankles and Cate grabbed the strap using it to tease your folds. "Please.. I need you.." you moan, "Unfortunately I'm not sure if we have much time.. even though I love to hear you beg.." Cate told as her strap began entering you inch by inch. You were so great full that Cate didn't tease you because she knew if she had the chance she'd tease you all damn night.

Once the entire strap was inside of you Cate pulled back out before shoving it back inside you. "Please.. please... I need you so bad, just fuck me.. please fuck me Cate, ruin me.." you beg. "As you wish.." Cate said and her pace got faster inside of you.

Your moans echoed through the big room causing Cate to fuck you even faster and harder. This had been a fantasy of hers for a while—since the first time she arrived inside the orchestra she had fantasized about fucking inside of here, sometimes she'd even touch herself at the thought and now it was actually coming true.

You whined and reached behind you;grabbing Cate's shirt and squeezing it tight as your eyes rolled to the back of your head. You had a worry in you that someone might catch you but that worry was hardly important to you at the moment your mind was stuck on this blonde woman fucking you from behind.

"Cate please!" You beg and she chuckles, "What's the matter baby? Can't take it anymore? Wanna cum?"

You nod as you weren't able to make up a proper sentence, lost in the complete pleasure you were receiving. "Use your words.. or else I won't be able to understand what you need, "Cate please!" Isn't telling me anything baby," Cate told and you let out a frustrated moan. You tightened your grip on Cate's shirt before finally forming a complete sentence, "Please Cate.. please let me cum," you beg.

"There's my good girl.. go ahead baby cum,"

A/N: I've had this sitting for a while like when TÁR first got released in theaters type of while.. but uhhh I need to be more active so here y'all go!