𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐

Movie:
Ocean's eight.

Characters:
Louise Miller, (Y/N), Caroline aka (Y/N)'s gf, oceans 8 ladies.

Summary:
You finally take your girlfriend to meet your friends and after she meets them her and Lou begin getting far to close for your liking which causes jealousy to burn inside you but after Lou asks you to visit her bedroom after everyone else falls asleep you soon find out your girlfriend is not the one she wants after all(SMUT)

♡︎♡︎♡

"Babe are you sure?" Caroline questions almost having second guesses, "Sweetheart you're gonna be fine they'll love you as long as you aren't man..." I say chuckling at the last part which Caroline giggles at. We park outside of Lou's loft and grabbed our bags from the trunk before locking the car since we'd be staying the night with the crew.

We were let in by Amita who was glad to welcome Caroline, when we finally met with the women Caroline was greeted by everyone kindly while Lou gave a simple wave;not saying a word but also looking slightly annoyed which I found weird and unlike Lou.

I showed Caroline to our room and placed our bags to the side. As we were heading downstairs Caroline suddenly leans over to me and hooks her arm around mine to say, "I'm getting tired, would you like to join me later in the shower," I sigh and reply, "We both know what that'll lead to.." we both let out a slight giggle while finally finding our ways to the women.

Lou's POV

I watched as (Y/N) and her... friend... (I just cannot bring myself to call that woman (Y/N)'s girlfriend) headed downstairs with their arms collided, I couldn't hear what they said but it made (Y/N) laugh which made me glare at Caroline even harder. That should be me! And of course it's my fault! I had the chance to be with (Y/N) but I was too stupid to express my feelings when I had the chance! Now she's with that bitch that probably doesn't even know her favorite color.

"Don't you think so Lou?" Amita says and Debbie nudges me snapping me out of my burning glare as the... couple... was now walking over to us. "Please act a little nice at least, Lou!" Debbie whispers in my ear sternly, I roll my eyes and lean back in the seat while crossing my legs.

THIRD PERSON POV

Lou had eventually listened to Debbie's advice and began getting closer to Caroline no matter how painful it was to her. Though Lou thought it was normal and believed she was easing off some steam it was quite the opposite.. (Y/N) was feeling jealous.. (Y/N) hadn't liked the way Lou would touch Caroline and she hadn't liked the way Lou was acting far too kind than usual. Maybe this was Lou's plan all along, her eyes had been burning on Caroline the whole night.. Knowing Lou she was probably itching to get her hands on Caroline(at least that's what (Y/N) believed)

Eventually jealousy got ahold of (Y/N) too much and (Y/N) interrupted Carol and Lou's conversation before placing a kiss on Caroline's lips. "I'm tired, can we go to sleep?" (Y/N) asks and Carol nods before pulling (Y/N) away from the women and into their bedroom.
Lou's POV

"Be nice!" They say!
"Have patience!" They say!
"They're in love, be happy for them!" They say!

Screw all of that! I have tried to be nice and that shot right there happens!? No, I am done playing nice, screw that relationship and fuck Caroline! She doesn't deserve MY (Y/N)! I don't give a damn what anyone says!