𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿...

Inspiration:
None.

Characters:
Cate Blanchett, Diana Victor, Rooney Mara.

Summary:
Diana finds out about the secret affair between Rooney and her girlfriend, Cate Blanchett.

♡︎♡︎♡

I knew it, I knew since 2015 that something between them might happen, I did everything I could to save this relationship but it was never enough, Cate looked at her like she used to look at me now she barely looks at me, when she was shooting Carol she barely thought about calling me or talking to me in general, whenever she did call me Rooney was always there, no matter where she was it was always Rooney there, After shooting Carol she didn't come home like she'd usually come home her presence felt cold.

When she slept in our bed it felt cold, her kisses didn't feel heartfelt, she barely touched me, she barely talked to me, once it was time to shoot nightmares alley she brought me along but that was only because I insisted but 5 weeks before filming was rapped up completely that's when the paparazzi photos came out.. of Rooney and Cate kissing just the night before.

So now here I am sitting in Cate's trailer on my phone with wine in hand and my suitcase already packed.

I hear the trailer door open but silence fills the trailer during the first few seconds of the new presence, "Why is your suitcase packed?.." Cate questioned, "I can't do it anymore Cate." I sigh as I place the glass to the side. "Do what?" Her tone getting slightly louder, "The lies Catherine! Tell me, are you sleeping with her?" I ask and Cate scoffed as she leaned back against the door, "With who?" This is the game she's playing.. wow.

"Rooney! I won't play this goddamn game with you!" I reply, "Rumors?! That's what you're believing? That's fucking pathetic!" Cate replied, " Shut the fuck up! I'm not fucking stupid, when was the last time you told me you love me?! Get out of my way."

"Fine go ahead, Leave. And come back when you have some fucking sense! Or don't come back at all!" Cate yells as I walk out of the trailer, "Screw you and Rooney, both of you can burn in hell!" I yell back.

Scene caused? Yes. Gone for the better? Yes. Gone forever? Yes. Is is my fault? No.
Cate lost something good, someone good, I loved her with everything I had and I did any and everything for her but she gave that all up for someone who barely knows her compared to how I know her!

Rage and anger filled me but the only thing I could do is walk away, but I just want to scream and shout from the top of my lungs and let all of my pain out.

This breakup is going to be a living hell, articles, rumors, interviews and paparazzi.

And this is the end.. any pain I went through with her is at an end..

A/N:Yup, more sad shit, and that isn't the end of it.