𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿'𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝙈(𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤)

Inspiration:
Part two to "My Friend's mom"

Y'all kept begging so years later I finally delivered even though it wasn't supposed to have a second part, you whores.🙄 Merry Christmas I guess.

Characters:
Cate Blanchett & (Y/N)

Summary:
Your family meets the Upton family for Christmas, unfortunately that night it was gonna be a snow storm... and the few days after as well. So you were stuck in the same house as Cate for multiple days. How bad could the first night be?

♡♡♡

You were hella nervous to see Cate again after having sex with her. It's been months since that happened and you refused to contact her since even after getting her number. Your family is on the way to meet the Upton family because your sister finally wanted your parents to meet Dash's parents and I guess you and your brother had to come along, A small dinner wouldn't be bad, it's the fact that you have to spend the night at their home for multiple days because of a fucking snow storm tonight!

You were so out of reality because of nervousness and panic that you hadn't even realized that you guys had arrived until your brother informed you.

You and your family took your bags to the front door where Cate had greeted you all, you were last so Cate was behind you when the loud door behind you both was closed by her, the loud shut causing you to slightly jump.

Once your family was out of view Cate took that opportunity to lay a hard smack onto your ass and it took absolutely everything in you not to release even the slightest moan. How the fuck am I supposed to survive even one night?! You thought.

Dashiell showed you all to your temporary rooms. In your room you spent time on your phone, you hadn't bothered to unpack yet—you just took off your shoes and went onto your phone.

Suddenly your room door opened and your heart dropped to your stomach hoping that it wasn't Catherine. "Dinner's ready (Y/N)," a voice says before closing the door causing you to sigh of relief, it's just Andrew.

You head downstairs and sat at the table in the middle of Cate and your mom as dinner finally began.

Somewhere around when almost everyone was done eating you felt a hand on your thigh causing your palms to become sweaty very quickly, after seconds maybe even minutes had passed the hand became dangerously close to your core. "(Y/N)!" Edith calls out and Cate's hand moves away, you clear your throat and look at Edith, "Yes?" You reply to the little girl that your sister held. "Play dress up with us!"

You smile and nod before cleaning off your plate then heading upstairs with the two other girls.

You three spent a lot of time playing dress up, you were always good with kids it was probably just that selfless trait that you carry. Eventually it was Edith's bedtime so while Cate put her to bed you and your sister prepared for bed yourselves.

After showering, brushing your teeth, and getting in your pajamas you fell asleep surprisingly fast in the comfortable bed.

It wasn't until around 12:00AM when you got a bit thirsty so you went downstairs to grab a cup of water.

As you turned around to leave the kitchen after getting a cold glass of water you heard someone join you in the kitchen, you suspected maybe it was your brother since he gets up a lot at night or maybe Edith but when you turned around you were met with the person you meant to avoid this whole day!