𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏

Movie:
A house with a clock inside its walls.

Characters:
Florence Zimmerman, Jonathan Barnavelt, Lewis Barnavelt. (Y/N).

Summary:
You're Lewis's older sister but you have a relationship with Florence and Lewis accidentally catches you two together...

♡︎♡︎♡

Lewis was bored and wanted to go to the park but uncle Jonathan was far too busy so he decided he'd ask his sister but the problem is he hadn't known where she was. He checked almost everywhere around the house except her room, sort of feeling a bit stupid when he realized that was probably the only place he hadn't checked.

He went up to his sister's room and knocked before entering, you always got upset if he did otherwise. "(Y/N)? I was wondering if you'd like to play with me? Please?" Lewis says before knocking once again when he got no answer, that time he heard a muffled noise from inside the bedroom so he opened the bedroom door with a smile on his face, "Is that a yes?" Lewis questions but his smile soon turns upside down.

He finds Florence on top of you pinning your hands beside your head while you both were kissing each other. Somehow the two of you were so caught up in your love making that you two hardly even noticed Lewises presence. "Get off of my sister!" Lewis yells.. not in anger but in shock (but also he just decided that he hadn't wanted to watch this go any farther and to save his innocence.)

The two of you jump at the sound of Lewis's voice, Florence immediately gets off of her lover in a rush while you sit up and run to your brother. Absolutely shocked about everything Lewis manages to get out, "What are you two doing?!"

"Lewis, please, I can explain!" You say, "Are you two..?.." Lewis questions and you take a look back at Florence before you both nod. "Listen Lewis, Florence makes me happy and I know this may be weird and I hope this doesn't change the relationship that you have with her but... I—I've never felt happier ever since—"

"Mom and dad?" Lewis interrupts and you nod. "Well.. she makes you happy.. she's nice and she makes the best cookies ever so.. I guess it's fine," Lewis shrugs. "Really?" You ask and Lewis nods, "Well then—that's that!" Florence says, "But you must never tell anyone!" Florence orders and Lewis agrees. "Wait—not even uncle Jonathan?"

"Well..." you say leaning your head and as if it was on cue Uncle Jonathan walks in. "Oh god! Please tell you didn't traumatize the boy!" Uncle Jonathan says leaning against the doorway. "Hush, nobody made comments about your ugly traumatizing face." Florence says. "Uncle Jonathan you knew?" Lewis asks, looking at his uncle. "Yup, caught them in the kitchen a few weeks ago." Jonathan sighed.

"Well Lewis we better get going now and let these two finish their love making." Jonathan says taking the young boy's hand which Lewis also cringed at. "Jonathan! YOU are traumatizing the boy!" Florence says. "Blah! Blah! Blah! Lock the door this time!" Jonathan yells from the hallways as you close and lock the door.

"Now...where were we?" Florence says coming up from behind you.

A/N:Short and kinda bad but I just wanted to make this to notify you guys that I'm alive! Also, doesn't Cate look absolutely beautiful for the TÁR promo in NYC?
PS:It was around 2AM when I made this so there may be some mistakes here and there that I'll probably fix later. And I promise I'll be back!! And writing more and becoming more active!